crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never got a cabbage patch when i was a kid so i made up for it a few years ago. lol I wasn't crocheting again when I got into them so no, never made them clothes. I have just a few left that were special. When Pat got sick, a friend sent me one that she had redone the hair on. Had gorgeous shirley temple curls now. She named it Marie Hope (marie for my middle name and hope for hoping he got better). I kept her and a few more.

When I was little, my aunt made all the girls a Strawberry Shortcake crochet doll. I wish I still had mine. I can't remember which it was, thinking it was Raspberry Tart. She had on hot pink and purple. Was really cool.

I wouldn't pay full price for cotton ease either. Can't afford it but since it was clearanced... it's so soft. :)

Sue, how DO you multi quote? :lol

Ladies ladies ladies:

I cant go back and congratulate each of you that have posted totes from last week til today, but i must say to each of you that your totes are all so lovely and i am enjoying looking at all of the color combo's etc.

I have made 4 more that i got to post photos here this week some time.

I did how ever post in my face book those that I have posted here so far I want to keep them there for easier viewing.

Today was a busy day and busy day means I pay the price later with my fibro and other pains acting up I just too two different pain meds as I need to be able to semi function tomorrow another long and busy day for me.

So now I'm going to try and crochet a wee til the pills kick in and knock me out.

So my friends have a blessed night and peaceful sleep.

gentle hugs is all i can give right now so that is what I send each of you.

Night Night and see you tomorrow

hugs

Lillibet

Nice bag Dawn! Great colors.

Wishing you a better tomorrow, Lillibet. :hug

ive figured it out! our sneakiness is lucille balls fault! :lol

remember the episode where shed gotten a new dress and hid it in the closet away from ricky? then pulled it out and told him ive had that old thing for months:lol

remember the episode where shed gotten a new dress and hid it in the closet away from ricky? then pulled it out and told him ive had that old thing for months:lol

:rofl

Just finished #6 I used ILTY in pink and surprize stripe [ATTACH]39080[/ATTACH]

Loving the color combo!

Ladies ladies ladies:

I cant go back and congratulate each of you that have posted totes from last week til today, but i must say to each of you that your totes are all so lovely and i am enjoying looking at all of the color combo's etc.

I have made 4 more that i got to post photos here this week some time.

I did how ever post in my face book those that I have posted here so far I want to keep them there for easier viewing.

Today was a busy day and busy day means I pay the price later with my fibro and other pains acting up I just too two different pain meds as I need to be able to semi function tomorrow another long and busy day for me.

So now I'm going to try and crochet a wee til the pills kick in and knock me out.

So my friends have a blessed night and peaceful sleep.

gentle hugs is all i can give right now so that is what I send each of you.

Night Night and see you tomorrow

hugs

Lillibet

Sure hope you are feeling better today. I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to "paying the price later". But some days we just have to live like there is no pain in our lives.

:rofl :rofl Lucy is my hero!! :yes Ask Sue - I'm pretty sure she saw my I Love Lucy checks not too long ago. :lol

:cheer:eek:hook

Beautiful!!!

Love your totes Dana and Mary!!! Beautiful color combos!!!

Marisa- Your lining came out great- and I love the little pocket!

Lillibet- Hope that you don't have too much pain today and can't wait to see pics of the totes you have been making.

I finished Tote #6 last night and started #7 in cotton-ease and Sugar n' Cream! I'll get pics up probably tomorrow since I won't be home till late tonight!

Have a great Wednesday!

:manyheart Love it!!!!

Marpan love the,lining you did :clap

Thank you :hug

Oooooo, you're right!!!! I totally agree :rofl

Beautiful :manyheart

Love your totes Dana and Mary!!! Beautiful color combos!!!

Marisa- Your lining came out great- and I love the little pocket!

Lillibet- Hope that you don't have too much pain today and can't wait to see pics of the totes you have been making.

I finished Tote #6 last night and started #7 in cotton-ease and Sugar n' Cream! I'll get pics up probably tomorrow since I won't be home till late tonight!

Have a great Wednesday!

Thank you :hug The pocket was a successful experiment for me :lol

LoL OMG!!! That is absolutely crazy i would not stoop that low for anything to be diving in a warehouse against 30 other women...

At the time it *seemed* logical.....but I was a teenager so what did I know!

Wish I had pictures!!!

kuddles

Superb! That makes TOTAL sense!

kuddles

Oooo anxious to see your cotton tote! Not that I'm in love with Cotton, nope, not me, I wouldn't be that weird! (okay a big shuttie to Sue on that one!)

kuddles

isn't the angel hair too frizzy?

kuddles

I thought it would be, but it isn't. Came out really pretty and so soft to pet! :lol

OK, so here's a pic of my mom's lining. I picked colors to match the yarn :D My aunt got the red bag which has red lining and a tan pocket.

Great job!!!

Sue, how DO you multi quote? :lol

To the right of the "quote" button is a "+", just hit the "+" for every post you want to quote then when you are ready to post hit "post reply". :)

Love it!

What number is this? You're not updating your siggie you :loco ! :rofl

:rofl :rofl Lucy is my hero!! :yes Ask Sue - I'm pretty sure she saw my I Love Lucy checks not too long ago. :lol

I'm sure if Lucy were still alive she'd get on you for writing checks too. :rofl

Oooo anxious to see your cotton tote! Not that I'm in love with Cotton, nope, not me, I wouldn't be that weird! (okay a big shuttie to Sue on that one!)

kuddles

What? Everyone already knows you're weird. :P

:turtle:vheart

Oh, I finished the ILTC SBT last night. I made the base with an extra round and added 5 rounds of V's to make it bigger. Plus chained 100 for the straps...and added a pocket! I hope to post pictures later. Took 5 skeins of ILTC! :)

I thought it would be, but it isn't. Came out really pretty and so soft to pet! :lol

What? Everyone already knows you're weird. :P

Okay I said shuttie but you just couldn't help yourself!!! I might be weird but at least I have fun!

Hmmm on that Angel Soft......pic?

kuddles

Okay I said shuttie but you just couldn't help yourself!!! I might be weird but at least I have fun!

Hmmm on that Angel Soft......pic?

kuddles

I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't mention my name. So its your own fault! :lol

Angel Soft is toilet paper. Angel Hair is the yarn! :lol

post-28075-135897656973_thumb.jpg

I am a huge Lucy fan, but I don't remember that episode. I'll have to go hunting for it.

Archived