crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jana and I had a blast...as always! Got 13 new skeins of yarn and only 3 did I "need". But the others were just too soft and pretty to leave behind! :lol The waitress at Red Lobster thought we were sisters!! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Jana and I had a blast...as always! Got 13 new skeins of yarn and only 3 did I "need". But the others were just too soft and pretty to leave behind! :lolThe waitress at Red Lobster thought we were sisters!! :rofl

But only because I was beating her on top of the head with the menu. :lol

Thanks Sue! It was fun as always

Hi! Just wanted to give you all a big :hug!

Mama K

Thanks Mama! Back attcha! :hug

Jana and I had a blast...as always! Got 13 new skeins of yarn and only 3 did I "need". But the others were just too soft and pretty to leave behind! :lol The waitress at Red Lobster thought we were sisters!! :rofl

But only because I was beating her on top of the head with the menu. :lol

Thanks Sue! It was fun as always

:lol Sounds like you two had a great time! :D

Had a great day. DD got lots done on her thesis and we went shopping. It was a successful outing! I also finished the RR!!!!

We are all watching the Yankees now and they are losing but its not over yet. Back to the game!!!

never done a CAL but would love to do a tote and I need a new project to take on the ferry tomorrow so I'm going to start today as soon as I get out of bed.

Morning!

Well Baby K had me up at 5:30, saying over and over again "easter bunny, easter bunny!" and found her basket pretty quickly. She is a happy girl! At 11:30, big family easter party so a full day for her! Sunshine and 60 today!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Mama K

The girls got me up at 6 AM (boy do I ever miss sleeping in!), and have filled the house with easter grass, and finding all the eggs. They've still got a bunch in the backyard to find, but they don't know about those yet ;).

The girls got me up at 6 AM (boy do I ever miss sleeping in!), and have filled the house with easter grass, and finding all the eggs. They've still got a bunch in the backyard to find, but they don't know about those yet ;).

How fun!!

Mama K

Hi Everyone! I had a long post but the internet is not cooperating with me today and it all dissppeared! :( Rushing to head out to DS's house, so I'll say Happy Easter to all that celebrate! The egg hunts sound like fun! And welcome to trisscain! Will try to be back tonight! :hug

Help! I'm new to all this. I read the first few pages and didn't realise that they were from ages ago but I'm getting the hang of it now. I this an ongoing CAL for totes? I do hope so, I love the totes that I've seen. You all seem experts.

never done a CAL but would love to do a tote and I need a new project to take on the ferry tomorrow so I'm going to start today as soon as I get out of bed.

Welcome!! We are not so much about totes as we are about friends, but totes are SOOO much fun!

Hi Everyone! Back from seeing the grandkids! We had a wonderful day, but now I'm exhausted! GDs #1 & #2 each loved their Kitty scarf and cupcake purse. :) And they all loved the Easter purse stuffed with goodies that they got! It was so cute to see them all walking around in their pretty purple easter dresses and carrying the purses! :lol Oh! And I started to teach the 5 yr old how to crochet today! We're working on chaining and made necklaces and bracelets. It was fun. She is a very shy girl and I found the bonding time to be very nice! Time to go veg out in front of the tv and work on the scarf I started on the ride to and fro! See you all tomorrow! :hug

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time today Ann! So did I!!! It was an awesome day, in fact. Both my son-in-law's grandfathers were there. His grandpa who just lost his wife about a month ago seems to have deteriorated a bit so I spent a bit of time with him talking and letting him reminisce. He is getting a little difficult to understand, but his mind is sharp as a tack. He loved seeing Ryan- and I was so happy that my SIL's Dad brought him!

All in all, a perfect day!

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great Easter! Sounds like Ann and Joanne sure did as well as the rest of you I'm sure!

Now usually Monday is my ugh day but not today! Kids are off today from school and my boss is at a conference downstate so today will be quiet! Woot!

Have a great one all!

Mama K

Morning all! And a belated Happy Easter. Hope everyone was able to enjoy the day in their own special ways. I got up and went to Sunrise service with dad. Then I went home to a quiet house. It was very strange. Hubby and son #2 were working. So I made banana bread and did some homework. When hubby got home, we went to have dinner with Keri and Justin(son #1). They are living with Keri's parent's while she is going thru her chemo treatments. She stayed in her room the whole time. So I hung out in bed with her to keep her company. She is not looking good. I just continue to pray that this will all be worth it. Our daughter had to work, and she didn't have our 2 grands. BUMMER!! no kids on Easter!!

Anyways, happy thoughts now (sorry about that). Tonight I hope to play with some yarn. Maybe even some of the new stuff I bought while shopping with Sue this past Saturday. She helped me pick out some real pretty yarn for a stashbuster tote!! Woo Hoo

Off to play in the war zone. Here's to a fantastic day! Toodles

Morning all! And a belated Happy Easter. Hope everyone was able to enjoy the day in their own special ways. I got up and went to Sunrise service with dad. Then I went home to a quiet house. It was very strange. Hubby and son #2 were working. So I made banana bread and did some homework. When hubby got home, we went to have dinner with Keri and Justin(son #1). They are living with Keri's parent's while she is going thru her chemo treatments. She stayed in her room the whole time. So I hung out in bed with her to keep her company. She is not looking good. I just continue to pray that this will all be worth it. Our daughter had to work, and she didn't have our 2 grands. BUMMER!! no kids on Easter!!

Anyways, happy thoughts now (sorry about that). Tonight I hope to play with some yarn. Maybe even some of the new stuff I bought while shopping with Sue this past Saturday. She helped me pick out some real pretty yarn for a stashbuster tote!! Woo Hoo

Here's to having a great day girl!!!!

:hug

Mama K

Sounds like everyone had a good Easter.

Jana, I hope Keri bounces out of this. It's terrible. :(:hug

Worked a full day yesterday instead of my short day. Now I have a rash on my arm. :(

:hug to all!

Worked a full day yesterday instead of my short day. Now I have a rash on my arm. :(

Working a full day gives you rashes?? I don't understand. :rofl

Good Morning All! Guess what? I just found out that the twins were born yesterday morning!!! :cheer They were 8 wks early but are doing pretty good. The larger one needs some help since her lungs aren't fully developed, but otherwise looking good. Lily and Madison weighed in at 4-1 and 4-10, not bad for being so early. Fingers crossed and praying that things continue that way!

Oh, hubby is planning to take me to Joann's tomorrow! It's about an hour's ride. Hoping I'm up to it.

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time today Ann! So did I!!! It was an awesome day, in fact. Both my son-in-law's grandfathers were there. His grandpa who just lost his wife about a month ago seems to have deteriorated a bit so I spent a bit of time with him talking and letting him reminisce. He is getting a little difficult to understand, but his mind is sharp as a tack. He loved seeing Ryan- and I was so happy that my SIL's Dad brought him!

All in all, a perfect day!

How nice that you spent some time with SIL's grandpa! Glad you had a nice Easter!

Good Monday all!

Running behind- but couldn't start my day without stopping in to wish you all a good one!

:hug

Hope your day runs smoothly!

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great Easter! Sounds like Ann and Joanne sure did as well as the rest of you I'm sure!

Now usually Monday is my ugh day but not today! Kids are off today from school and my boss is at a conference downstate so today will be quiet! Woot!

Have a great one all!

Mama K

Woot for boss free days!

Continued prayers for Keri. Hope you get some crochet time in with that wonderful new yarn you got!!! :hug

Oh boy, only you! :lol:hug

Working a full day gives you rashes?? I don't understand. :rofl

That's what I was thinking! :lol

Archived