March's Granny A Day Along

:eekI did not pay attention and missed the start of this. I wil try hard to catch up. :yes

It's not hard to catch up - I've been doing it since I started here a few days into March:lol

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been trying to complete my 5 rounds of wine and 2 rounds of black around my inside round of 24 grannie daughters... I will post another photo of the crib blanket I am working on when I get those 7 rows completed. Its looking pretty good!

Penny

Ive been trying to complete my 5 rounds of wine and 2 rounds of black around my inside round of 24 grannie daughters... I will post another photo of the crib blanket I am working on when I get those 7 rows completed. Its looking pretty good!

Penny

Yahoo!... I finished my crib blanket tonight...I will post photos tomorrow at some point.

Penny:cheer

It is a neat idea. I am trying to finish a prayer shawl for my husbands church. When April comes maybe we could start it again. I remember belonging to a weight loss group years ago and I had ea. member bring me a skein of yarn of their color liking and ea pound they lost I made a granny square from it. At the end of 3 months the one who lost the most lbs. got the the finished muticolored afghan. The one who won was very excited.

Yahoo!... I finished my crib blanket tonight...I will post photos tomorrow at some point.

Penny:cheer

Woohooo i finished this crib blanket last night, my camera needs replacing and I could not see what I was doing in the lens so I appologize for the terrible photos, but i wanted to get at least one to show y'all how cool it looks. The corner shot is a bit skewed for the color, it is more of a wine color red.

Penny:clap

post-46230-13589763865_thumb.jpg

post-46230-135897638653_thumb.jpg

Woohooo i finished this crib blanket last night, my camera needs replacing and I could not see what I was doing in the lens so I appologize for the terrible photos, but i wanted to get at least one to show y'all how cool it looks. The corner shot is a bit skewed for the color, it is more of a wine color red.

WOW! Great job!

really cool pattern idea!

:heart

:mug

very nice job to both Kim and PS Warrington! I love the pics, keep um coming! I am working on putting the squares I have finsihed together, and keeping up with a new one or two a day, (i might need more to "bigger" it, lol) Pics to come in a couple more days, every five or so I do, i post! seems to work out well!

:hook............... So far............So good...........

[ATTACH]36399[/ATTACH]

WTG!:cheer

Beautiful! I find the the flash does skew the colors...

here are my first six Im trying to catch up!!!

They look great! I like that daisy pattern...never made one, but have the pattern.

WOW! Great job!

really cool pattern idea!

Its a free pattern called granny square crib afghan from favcrafts.com fave with an e though .Only since I crochet looser than most I omitted the last row of 40 granny daughters and last row of black.... It would have been big enough for an adult if I had put those in there, but I did like the pattern. Maybe I will make this afghan bigger for me.... lol I love the look.

Penny

I am loving everyones work! I think I might have to get the pattern for the crib blanket to add to my pattern stash! Keep up the good work ladies!

I already printed off that pattern:hook

Archived