March's Granny A Day Along

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're here, Im just doing a bit reorganizing, ( I wondered where that off white stash went!) and then Ill get back to my square a day, might edge them all one of these days, is anyone else edging them before putting them together, I am not doing them as I get them done, but will put them all together, when I get them all out to look at them, but don't know if i will edge them or not, we'll see.......

I definitely need to take a break to rest my hands - from the wrists down.

But here is the lapghan... made with 20 squares...and it's going to a nursing home where my neighbor's mother is living.

I love the colors you chose here, your squares look fantastic!

Penny

Where all my crochet people at?

Ive been lurking.....lol because I finished my granny square baby ghan....yahoooo! and now Im working on a round ripple baby ghan and working on finishing my squares for a little girl named autumn. So just been busy. I will try to get some photos posted soon.

Penny

╔══════════════☃ღೋ════════════════╗

Good Morning all!

So sorry I have been absent lately.

Hubby is in the hospital and I've been busy running

with my younger ones.

Judy.......... LOVE your granny'ghan!!! Its beautiful!

Give those little fingers a rest!!! :hug

I'll post a pic later of my progress! :hook

Okay... gotta get... need to finish up with emails such....

then off to visit hubby.

Have a GREAT day everyone!

╚══════════════☃ღೋ════════════════╝

:heart

:mug

[ATTACH]36770[/ATTACH]

number 16-20

How we all doing, staying ahead of the game??

More pics, we need more pics!

beautiful!

I think I have close to 60 saltines done. Had a lumbar puncture today and I'm just kicking back relaxing per doc's orders, so no crocheting today (or at least not until I can wrap my brain around crocheting while laying flat on my back).

I'm joining in on this one - I know I'm waaaay behind (story of my life LOL) but it looks like I just need to make 4 a day (easy-peasy) to be caught up by the end of the month!! :)

I'm joining in on this one - I know I'm waaaay behind (story of my life LOL) but it looks like I just need to make 4 a day (easy-peasy) to be caught up by the end of the month!! :)

Im loving your spirit!!!! You go crabbyrat!! Im cheering you on!! :cheer

Im loving your spirit!!!! You go crabbyrat!! Im cheering you on!! :cheer

Thank you! :) I'll post pictures as I get some done, how would that be? LOL

:hook:crocheting

great job on those squares!!:clap

I started a baby 9 patch a friend asked me to make for a gift. I've already made 9 (4 inch) squares.

I've been lurking and admiring the gorgeous squares and afghans. Are you going to have and April Granny A Day Along? I'd like to get in on that if you are. I'm never going to get caught up if I start now. :lol

Tam I just love your squares? How do you pick your colors? I'm afraid I really anal about color and worry about what goes with what. :eek Do you just grab out a big pile of yarn, or, do you agonize over what you put next to what? :lol

@shell I hope you feel better. Follow the doctors orders. lol

@crabby....go crabby go crabby

Kimgoodie

LOL - Thank you! So far, I have all the granny daughters I need up through Monday. Half of them are saltines, and one is lacking the final round. No pictures yet, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get the ones finished up that I've got started... :)

Archived