2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may still be shooting the moon, but I'm standing on your shoulders doing it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Someone has to hold you up!!

Can anyone explain this in more detail. If Im starting out right now. I just finished off two balls. would that mean Im at -2? or +2?

For every ball USED it's a + 1, so you are at +2!

Thanks, it's bound to be better! One of my two co-workers was on vacation, so she'll be back. The other is out following surgery. I worked extra hours each day, so by the time I got home I was too bushed to pick up a hook, much less concentrate on stitches.

I also found out my kitty has cancer and it's malignant. :worried:cat

Thank you, everyone, for the :hug:hug -- for now Whisper :cat is doing well, we just have to keep an eye out to see if anything bad starts growing again.

Poor kitty! What a cute name. I hope Whisper continues to do well.

Hey, cool, I won! I will definitely need to use Knit Picks yarn more often in the future. :devil Er, I should probably finish up some more of the normal sized skeins in my stash first though... :lol

Someone has to hold you up!!

And that's a full time job! :lol

Going to the LYS today. I haven't been there in over a year!! That's what happens when you start volunteering 4 hours a week, then 8, then working 20, then starting school too, then 32, now 40 and still in school. :lol

And that's a full time job! :lol

Going to the LYS today. I haven't been there in over a year!! That's what happens when you start volunteering 4 hours a week, then 8, then working 20, then starting school too, then 32, now 40 and still in school. :lol

Which one are you going to? The one on Beach Street?

Went to Michael's to grab a hook, just 1 hook. Ended up with 6 skeins of yarn and a couple other goodies. :lol -12 and its only Monday! :lol

Which one are you going to? The one on Beach Street?

Yes and I wasn't happy. Pulled in just as Kat was getting out of her car at 11:05 (suppose to open at 10). Then her and a friend strolled into the bar/grill next door for lunch I assume. I left. I'll order what I need online. :angry

Went to Michael's to grab a hook, just 1 hook. Ended up with 6 skeins of yarn and a couple other goodies. :lol -12 and its only Monday! :lol

Yes and I wasn't happy. Pulled in just as Kat was getting out of her car at 11:05 (suppose to open at 10). Then her and a friend strolled into the bar/grill next door for lunch I assume. I left. I'll order what I need online. :angry

Well that totally is not right!!! I haven't been there since we were there last the last time. Now I know why.

Finished a tote and used up 4 balls. +4

Well that totally is not right!!! I haven't been there since we were there last the last time. Now I know why.

Yeah, and I won't be back either. She lost out on a sale. :angry And where she's located I'm sure she lost out on others too considering what walking traffic she missed not being there. Pitiful.

Jo-Ann has a web sale thru the 16th--30% off yarn and free shipping with $40+ order (XMASJULY).

Has anyone ever told you that you are a bad child? :rofl :rofl

Have been crocheting totes like a mad woman! Lol I have used up two skeins and rolled seven more to balls. + 11 already this week!!!

Go Girl Go!!!!! :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

My Lion Brand yarn came so I am at a -12 for the week. But it's really thick and I'm using large (size 15) needles, so it should knit up really quickly. I'm making a scarf for my niece in University of Illinois colors, orange and navy, and now my own daughter wants one in Illinois state colors, red and black, so I will be ordering again. Darn that free shipping sale.

:manyheart

My Lion Brand yarn came so I am at a -12 for the week. But it's really thick and I'm using large (size 15) needles, so it should knit up really quickly. I'm making a scarf for my niece in University of Illinois colors, orange and navy, and now my own daughter wants one in Illinois state colors, red and black, so I will be ordering again. Darn that free shipping sale.

:manyheart

hehehehehe - sorry :devil

This week I WAS doing great. My score would have been a big fat zero. BUT...the owner of the company just walked in and handed me yarn that his wife was throwing away. Literally ~~~ he found it in her bedroom trash can.:eek Get this ~~ she was throwing away, a skein of Bernat Softee Baby, a Skein of Bernat Baby Jacquards, one skein fo Lion Brand Baby Soft, 3 skeins of Bernat Satin Sport and 3 skeins of something called Sirdar Snuggly Magic (anyone ever hear of this??:think). That is 9 skeins that were heading to the trash dump :angry How could someone who loves yarn do that to these poor innocent skeins?? So happy he rescued them. :manyheart

That is 9 skeins that were heading to the trash dump :angry How could someone who loves yarn do that to these poor innocent skeins?? So happy he rescued them. :manyheart

We need to accept the fact that some people just need professional help... :lol

We need to accept the fact that some people just need professional help... :lol

I asked him "Is she nuts?!?!?!?". His response?? "Jana, who are we talking about here?" nuff said. (yup, she is a tad bit of a loon) :rofl

I got :sick and had to leave work early (at 10 AM). I took some meds. and a little :sleep. I ate chicken soup around 1:30 PM, then :crocheting all afternoon. I used 4 balls and made 7 (8:think, lost count) butterflies. when I get 20, I'll send them out. I feel much better now, drinking Ny-quill every night works :lol.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 96

Ellie 13

Archived