2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a doll I started who knows when. I used a small ball sewing the arms together (+1) :cheer. Now I have to find brown to match the hair and finish the head. I sorted out a bag of tangled balls and made 3 more butterflies, 1 ball used (+1) :clap. I found the brown so I'll finish the doll tonight. I'm doing real good this week. I've been near 2 craft places (only went in 1) and didn't get any :yarn.

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 92

Ellie 13

Went to Hancock's.. 20% off Lion brand, 15% total sales. Only bought 2! Used up one skein on a shawl. So I'm at -2 for the week ... so far :D

Ok Hobby Lobby could have been worse.. I think :lol 20 skeins total. So that brings me to -42 BUT I used up 1 skein and made 1 ball so I'm

WTD -39

And that was with using self control at HL. I even put skeins in my cart :think and put them back!!! :eek:eek

:hook

Ok Hobby Lobby could have been worse.. I think :lol 20 skeins total. So that brings me to -42 BUT I used up 1 skein and made 1 ball so I'm

WTD -39

And that was with using self control at HL. I even put skeins in my cart :think and put them back!!! :eek:eek

:hook

I may still be shooting the moon, but I'm standing on your shoulders doing it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I finished off one more skein yesterday finishing up some dishcloths. So my totals for

Week Ending 7/9/2011

WTD = +4 YTD = -238

Now, I'm off to post the scores!

For Week Ending 7/9/2011

The Winners:

Dusk Nightshade +18 ~ Gold Medal!

CLLinda +14 ~ Silver Medal!

dragonpuck +6 ~ Bronze Medal!

Crocheting the stash away:

Ellie13 +5

fc1123 +5

Kraftynkrazy +4

PBLKNP +4

BigPinkPolkaDot +3

cshort +3

yarn_geek +2

pineknott +1

Holding Steady:

greyhoundgrandma +0

MouseCLP +0

New yarn to play with:

cris -9

walker1021 -15

FrLopLady -39

TurtleLvr -51 ~ Shoot the Moon!

Sure hope this week is a lot better for ya :hug

Thanks, it's bound to be better! One of my two co-workers was on vacation, so she'll be back. The other is out following surgery. I worked extra hours each day, so by the time I got home I was too bushed to pick up a hook, much less concentrate on stitches.

I also found out my kitty has cancer and it's malignant. :worried:cat

Thanks, it's bound to be better! One of my two co-workers was on vacation, so she'll be back. The other is out following surgery. I worked extra hours each day, so by the time I got home I was too bushed to pick up a hook, much less concentrate on stitches.

:hug:hug:hug:hug

Sending you oh so many :hug :hug :hug

So this is my first shoot the moon and I know I'm responsible for posting the weeks scores, but I work on Sundays so they will be late in the day. I hope that's okay.

:hug:hug:hug:hug

So this is my first shoot the moon and I know I'm responsible for posting the weeks scores, but I work on Sundays so they will be late in the day. I hope that's okay.

Speaking for myself, it's absolutely okay! Gives me (all of us) more time to use up yarn.... wait, I usually yarn shop on Sundays... oh well!

Thank you, everyone, for the :hug:hug -- for now Whisper :cat is doing well, we just have to keep an eye out to see if anything bad starts growing again.

Speaking for myself, it's absolutely okay! Gives me (all of us) more time to use up yarn.... wait, I usually yarn shop on Sundays... oh well!

Thank you, everyone, for the :hug:hug -- for now Whisper :cat is doing well, we just have to keep an eye out to see if anything bad starts growing again.

Ok with me too...

So sorry to hear about your kitty. :hug It's hard to watch them get sick, knowing there's nothing you can really do except make them comfortable and give them extra cuddles. Love your kitty's name, by the way. :manyheart

It's okay with me, three.

Archived