2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Ok. I haven't been able to post the last couple weeks because I've been so busy doing stuff with the kids. I'm going to combine my totals for those 3 weeks and take my punishments...lol! :eek

WTD -78

YTD -213

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok. I haven't been able to post the last couple weeks because I've been so busy doing stuff with the kids. I'm going to combine my totals for those 3 weeks and take my punishments...lol! :eek

WTD -78

YTD -213

:hug:hug:hug You saved my behind :rofl

WTD: -29

WTD -78

YTD -213

:rofl :rofl

hope I am not too late to add my meager

+4 seems like I am crocheting from a never ending skein :hook

It feels like this for all my projects... I :crocheting and :crocheting and :crocheting and the :yarn never seems to go away!

Scores for week ending 6/19/11:

Gold Medal Winner:

dragonpuck +4

PBLKNP +4(If this is supposed to be -4, let me know and I'll change it)

Silver Medal Winner:

MouseCLP +3

Bronze Medal Winner:

CLLinda +2

greyhoundgrandma +2

Usin' up some yarn:

Ellie 13 +1

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

walker1021 +1

Holdin' Steady:

kraftynkrazy 0

Crafty Witch 0

Adding to the Stash:

yarn geek -2

cris -7

TurtleLvr -12

FrLopLady -29

This week's Shoot the Moon Winner:

Braxxi -78

Hope I didn't miss anyone or mistype in my hurry. If I did, just let me know.

Tied for Bronze with a +2! That's terrific. Each week is different around here, that's for sure.

Have a great week and remember to post the YTD scores this weekend. I'll be posting scores for YTD on Sunday, after the WTD scores get posted.

:manyheart

well had nothing to report was gone to Traverse City, Mi for the day it was fun until I stubbed my toe on a rock and it hurts really bad so still in pain now it's just black and blue

:blush Not too surprised! LOL! I will post scores on Sunday morning! Happy hooking everyone!

I am actually closing on a house this week and moving over the weekend so I am guessing that I will not have access to the internet. I'll try to post my score later this week (before close) but if I forget, you can mark me down as a 0 for the week.

Archived