2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My yarn came today, so there goes my score again.

Just ordered three skeins, so it's not too bad.

:manyheart

Positive?? What's that??!!

:think:shrug:hook

Only bought 1 skein at Joann's today for Special Olympics scarves. Didn't want RHSS, but couldn't find the RHS around here in red.

I did get material to line the RW&B tote!

I didn't get to update my score last Sat. I'll add the points to this week. I used 3 balls on turtles (+3) :cheer. I was gifted a bag of 7 balls and 4 partial skeins Mon. (-11) :angry. I re-gifted the 4 partials and 5 balls (+9) to the knitting group in town :D. I kept 2 green balls for turtles and used 1 already (+1) :cheer. I've finished 16 turtles, 4 more to go :clap. So 13 - 11 = 2 for this week.

WTD: + 2 YTD: + 76

Ellie 13

Not a good week for stashbusting. More like stashbuilding.

But not a really big amount. Just had to get a little bit more of the right color!

WTD=-8 YTD=-16

Really good week for going through yarn--made a dishcloth and two bags, finished putting together a HAP afghan and sent the box off with 12 extra skeins--in all +33. But I bought 2 skeins in the special olympics colors and ended up with two more boxes of yarn from my sister's house for a -84. So I'm still big time in the negative.

WTD -51

Really good week for going through yarn--made a dishcloth and two bags, finished putting together a HAP afghan and sent the box off with 12 extra skeins--in all +33. But I bought 2 skeins in the special olympics colors and ended up with two more boxes of yarn from my sister's house for a -84. So I'm still big time in the negative.

WTD -51

Good to see the big score! I was afraid of getting the "Shoot the Moon" with a -8.

WTD -51

Good to see the big score! I was afraid of getting the "Shoot the Moon" with a -8!

Good to see the big score! I was afraid of getting the "Shoot the Moon" with a -8.

That's one interesting thing about this group--you just never know how the numbers are going to run!

I've had a medal with +5 & 6 and shoot the moon with -5.

That's one interesting thing about this group--you just never know how the numbers are going to run!

I've had a medal with +5 & 6 and shoot the moon with -5.

You are so right! things change week by week. I guess it depends on Sales, money situation, gifts, etc. That's why this is so darn fun.

WTD: +16, YTD: +7

I thought I was going to get a tote done today (and still may), but got busy and haven't finished it yet. Too bad since its taken 3 skeins of Jiffy so far and have the 4th one already started. :lol

Edit: I finished the tote!! Just need to weave in the ends which I will do after here. :)

:turtle:vheart

Archived