2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean if we don't help the orphans who will?

Kinda profound...

I helped one out today, but in less than 2 weeks...look out. Me + Jana + HL + Joann's + Michael's = YARN - money. :lol But I'll be sure Jana out does me so I don't shoot the moon. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

I helped one out today, but in less than 2 weeks...look out. Me + Jana + HL + Joann's + Michael's = YARN - money. :lol But I'll be sure Jana out does me so I don't shoot the moon. :rofl

:tryme We'll just have to wait and see there Missy Sue :box

I have a feeling your basket on wheels :shopwill be overflowing and my little hand held basket will be on the empty side. :rofl

I go on line at the library, so I don't always get to post on time. If I get missed, it's O.K. I'll add last weeks score to the week ending 4/9/11. I'll also try to post some time during the week. I used a ball, finished a skein and rolled one down :cheer (+4). Today I used 1/3 (+/-) a skein and will roll or finish it by Fri. When I finish the stuffed bunny I'll try the "no brainer" granny square :lol.

Pineknott - Are you still looking for 8" squares :think? PM me and I'll send some.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 49

Ellie 13

:tryme We'll just have to wait and see there Missy Sue :box

I have a feeling your basket on wheels :shopwill be overflowing and my little hand held basket will be on the empty side. :rofl

Yeah, right. :sofunny

BTW, your turn to buy desert! :)

:lol:lol

I hope Sue and Jana let us know WHICH week that will be so we are all safe to bring some orphans home!

I hope Sue and Jana let us know WHICH week that will be so we are all safe to bring some orphans home!

I agree!

I officially have a "yarn closet" now. Our house was built in 1925 and this is in the "TV room" upstairs where the closet is only 31"x13". I added two shelves. It probably held about 2/3 of my stash, but at least that much is where I can see and get to it more easily!

Argh. I lost my Internet connection last night and didn't get to post. AFAICT, it's entirely software issues, as in my network card drivers got messed up. Well, I still haven't got the Ethernet connection working, but I did manage to figure out what was wrong with the wireless connection. Bleah.

Anyway, I guess I'll post my results next weekend.

April 16th. :) I can't wait!

I officially have a "yarn closet" now. Our house was built in 1925 and this is in the "TV room" upstairs where the closet is only 31"x13". I added two shelves. It probably held about 2/3 of my stash, but at least that much is where I can see and get to it more easily!

PICTURES! :)

With a critter that sheds in the house I try to keep my yarn bagged or boxed, so it doesn't make as pretty a presentation as loose yarn.

I didn't think until afterwards that I should have done an inventory. But that won't take long to do shelf by shelf later on.

I didn't realize I had so many cones of cotton. I'll have to get busy using them.

post-43634-135897645574_thumb.jpg

post-43634-135897645578_thumb.jpg

With a critter that sheds in the house I try to keep my yarn bagged or boxed, so it doesn't make as pretty a presentation as loose yarn.

I didn't think until afterwards that I should have done an inventory. But that won't take long to do shelf by shelf later on.

I didn't realize I had so many cones of cotton. I'll have to get busy using them.

:drool

I've forgot to post the last 2 weekends, but not a thing to post anyway. I've been working on a beaded and sequined doll dress, and I'm getting there. Hopefully by this weekend it will be finished. Everyone else looks like they are getting some busting done, so WTG all.

I am SOOO sorry I missed your score Marzee! I have added it to the list.

I made a tote and 3/4 of a scarf yesterday using up 1 full skein, turned another into a ball and used 3 balls! I bought a skein at Walmart on Sunday. WTD +4/YTD +10

I made a tote and 3/4 of a scarf yesterday using up 1 full skein, turned another into a ball and used 3 balls! I bought a skein at Walmart on Sunday. WTD +4/YTD +10

Oh, quit your bragging and go do some homework. :reyes

**running to avoid the yarn balls** :lookout

Oh, quit your bragging and go do some homework. :reyes

**running to avoid the yarn balls** :lookout

You're just jealous that I can use up so much yarn without making afghans! :lol

I do have homework to do though. :(

I really hope someone else bought more yarn than I just did today....

please....

please???

lol

please....

please???

lol

What's the number Shell?? :lol

please....

please???

lol

Well, shoot, I won't even have a chance to go shopping this week! I did get a kit in the mail--4 skeins.

What's the number Shell?? :lol

Well, im at -33 right now. just got back from mom's...she gifted me with a magic yarn ball. She tried to gift me with about 8 small balls of scraps but I threw them right back at her!

And I hurt my hand bad at work yesterday, so I can't crochet tonight without my hand screaming in pain. Hopefully tomorrow I can at least get some small balls used up.

I ordered some cotton yarn from Herrschners. When that comes in, my score will be in the negatives.

I'm making Towel toppers for my husband's golf outing.

:manyheart

Archived