2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally finishing off some skeins! That's the problem with multiple small projects. I've been working on wristwarmers, and made a case for my new Kindle, since I'll be traveling with it in a couple of weeks.

WTD +6

YTD +42

This is a 2 week total...'cause I missed last week, but I kept track.

With losses and gains, my total is:

WTD: -2

YTD: -119

The past couple weeks have been very challenging for myself and my family...not nearly as much crochet time as I would like.

WHAT?!?!? :eek Is this a sale??

:turtle:vheart

Sadly, not a sale you'd see :(

We have 2 Joann stores in our city and they are both closing down and consolidating into a new store. They decided to start with new stock and are liquidating everything in the existing stores out.

I'm not too happy because one of the current stores is literally 1 block from my house. I can open my picture window blinds and take a picture of it if you want LOL BUT the new store is on the other side of town *cries*

Hi. Who's turn is it to post the scores?

I'm waiting so that I can do the YTD's. Thank you.

:manyheart

:ghost:jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack

Way To Bust That Stash!!!

TCarra +9 Gold Medal Winner!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

cshort +7 Silver Medal Winners!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

TurtleLvr +7 Silver Medal Winners!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

lhasaapsolady +6 Bronze Medal Winners!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

MouseCLP +6 Bronze Medal Winners!!! :cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Braxxi +4

CLLinda +4

dragonpuck +4

pineknott +2

walker1021 +2

fc1123 +1

Holding Steady!!!

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

Fiberfolly 0

yarn_geek 0

More Yarn!!!

cris -2

shannart -2

FrLopLady -6

greyhoundgrandma -6

sahm2g1b -12 Shoot The Moon Winner!!! -Tag, you're it! :devil

:ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost :ghost

I made ths list while watching football, so let me know it I made any mistakes. ;) Skol Vikes!

Stashbusting Scores YTD

for the month

Of

October 2011

Medal Winners for October

Dragonpuck +334 Gold Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

lhasaapsolady +227 Silver Medal Winner! :clap:cheer:clap

pineknott +172 Bronze Medal Winner! :cheer:clap:cheer

Using Up Stash:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost

cshort +87

TCarra +80

MouseCLP +42

sahm2g1b +36

fc1123 +21

cllinda +20

Stashbuilding instead of stashbusting:jack:ghost:ghost:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:ghost:jack:jack:ghost

BigPinkPolkaDot -36

Fiberfolly -50

cris -87

Shannart -119

Walker1021 -172

TurtleLvr -186

Braxxi -349

FrLopLady -427

GreyHoundGrandma -553

And the winner this month for Shoot the Moon award is yarn geek with a grand total of -1065! Congratulations!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Shoot the moon with -12?? That's kinda sad. I can do that on a trip to Walmart, let alone going to real craft stores! :rofl

Isn't that crazy? I guess every skein really counts. But this changes so dramatically from week to week.

Shoot the moon with -12?? That's kinda sad. I can do that on a trip to Walmart, let alone going to real craft stores! :rofl

:lol If it makes you feel any better, I started the week out with a -24. Still not huge, but I managed to work my way back down to a -12. :hook

This week, I'm starting in the negative again (-14), but hoping that I can work my way back to a positive since I'll not be yarn shopping this week. I've already used up 2 more skeins of Peaches 'n Cream, which will leave me today at a (-10). I'm slowly :crocheting my way back to a positive number!

Sorry! Never got my totals in, as we were just walloped by the big storm up our way! The only reason I'm online now is that I'm at work. We aren't going to get power restored at home for several days...fun is... :eek

Makes me glad I was in the positive before that trip to Joann's LOL

I'll be helping out Sahm2g1b with the scorekeeping. I will probably post it about 9 a.m. Sunday. Be sure to get your scores posted by Midnight.

Thanks so much.

I'll be helping out Sahm2g1b with the scorekeeping. I will probably post it about 9 a.m. Sunday. Be sure to get your scores posted by Midnight.

Thanks so much.

Thank you, Linda! I really hate that my schedule will prevent me from enjoying the privilege of posting the scores, but I knew that there was no way that I would be able to get them posted Sunday morning (or any time on Sunday) due to my schedule this next weekend due to a commitment at church. I'm very thankful that she is so understanding.

Archived