Oscar the Grouch scarf

gavinsmom

I showed my husband this latest scarf and he imediatly said that looks like something oscar the grouch would have :think does that mean it looks like trash?? :lol oh well I like it :hook

This is for my aunt. She is in her 30's and has been really sick lately. She is having problems with her throat and she has not been able to eat for over a month and a half :( I wanted to make her something to let her know I was thinking of her but I wasnt sure what to make so I asked my mom who had seen the purple scrap scarf i made and she said i should make her one. I had all these browns and neutrals and at first I thought it was hideous ... but now it has grown on me and i love it ... I hope she loves it and it lets her know im thinking of her

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01373.jpgDSC01374.jpg

I used stiches from hdc to tc. The yarns are Wool ease, Incredable, Geadefria, Katia Damasco, Patons Katrina, Some fun fur type (not sure of the brand), Sugar N Cream, and a brown thin yarn that I bought off EBay

:thinkI don't see any picture in the post :think is it in your blog when I go there

I don't seem to see a picture of what the thread is about ? I know it must be me :eek because every one comments about the item they see.

any suggestions ?

hmmm the pictures of the scarf is there it doesnt actually have oscar on it its a scrap scarf in natural colors its on the last post of my blog as well .... not sure why u cant see it sorry

I too was expecting something green and shaggy, however this much cooler. I like it a lot... I mean I like eyelash and fun fur yarns, but frilly can only go so far... This is fun grown up.

Elizabeth

Archived