Crochet-licious: Enjoying my fiber addiction! burp!

Gina Renay

My name is Gina Renay, and I re-registered as a member. It has been quite awhile since I last stopped by for some tea and fellowship. I have been extremely busy! I am glad I found my way back tho--those "yarn crumbs" are quite helpful--right, Hansel?:lol

I have been designing ensembles since the age of 9, self-taught. I enjoy the challenge and creativity of crochet--the myriad possibilties to let loose, and I do not mean "frogging" either. I rather learn from a "mistake" creatively than redo.

I have had my work in several galleries. I also do mix media art and crochet sculptures.

I have had my blog up now hmmm for 11 months--soon my 1st anniversary.:cheer That's exciting. I have met alot of amazing hooking folks and quite a few have become friends. The web is interesting that way.

I have 3 daughters ages 8 to 13 (who is going on 43) and the middle child, Alyisha, age 10, crochets and she's quite good!:clap

I have started a local crochet club, The Creative Crochet Club, which has been going strong for over a year now. I have a local seasonal tv program, The Awe!Some Crochet--You Go Girl Show that has kept me quite spontaneous to say the least. It's all good, tho.

I have put up some new pictures in my photo album, "I'mpassioned!" on my blog, "Off the Hook Awe!Some Crochet" and there's another one "Awed!" that you can also check out. :yay

My blog address is

http://gina_renay.blogs.com/

Give a shout-out if you'd like!

Staying in the Loop,

Gina Renay

Hello Gina. We haven't met, yet. My name is Kristina, and I've been a crocheter for about 20 years, more or less. I got to look at your blog, and I love your vibrant way with expression. You truly have fun with expressing who you are. That's the way to be. I'm glad you came back, because this is the place to be for all crochet addicts. I'm looking forward to chatting more with you.

Archived