scarf CAL anyone?

ducky73

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I posted that I wanted to join in a couple of weeks ago, but didn't post any scarves. Well, here is my first one. I still want to do a few more different patterns, but here's what I've got done so far. Lovely Cowlette, it's posted here at Crochetville in the free pattern links.

[ATTACH]27890[/ATTACH]

Oh that is so nice! And I want to thank you for the Surreybelle Scarf- I love that pattern!!

welcome aboard aleah! no its never too late to join in! i started this but havent been overly active in it at the moment cause everything else has popped up, but youre more than welcome to pull up a chair and a favorite beverage and get to hooking LOL!

now whos turn is it to put on a fresh pot of coffee?

welcome aboard aleah! no its never too late to join in! i started this but havent been overly active in it at the moment cause everything else has popped up, but youre more than welcome to pull up a chair and a favorite beverage and get to hooking LOL!

now whos turn is it to put on a fresh pot of coffee?

:lol No coffee for me at this time of night!! But I have the coffee pot all set up to be ready for me when I wake up around 5:15 AM- You are more than welcome to join me then for a cup!!:hook

I am a football fan and all the football teams are wearing something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month- so i pulled out some Patons classic Wool that I had gotten on clearance for $3.00 in the color "That's Pink" which is a really bright hot pink.

It's working up nicely and I'm loving the color and the feel of the wool!

I am a football fan and all the football teams are wearing something pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month- so i pulled out some Patons classic Wool that I had gotten on clearance for $3.00 in the color "That's Pink" which is a really bright hot pink.

It's working up nicely and I'm loving the color and the feel of the wool!

I've been eyeing up the new pink and pink verigated yarn at Michael's that they got in for breast cancer month. I may just end up with a pink roll up case for my hooks. :crocheting

I know I said I was done making scarfs, but it turns out I'm a liar...here's one I designed yesterday. It's a little difficult to see, but it is cabled vines/leaves/berries...

[ATTACH]28777[/ATTACH]

WOW Heather that is beautiful!!! You had a great job!:cheer

I know this is not the place to post this but i only have a couple of weeks to try and find a pattern, I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me. I'm looking for a childs hooded scarf, it would be for a 3 and 4 year old. Thanks so much.

southernjudy youre more than welcome to join the crochetalong...after all you will be making a scarf at some point. so pull up a chair grab a cup of coffee.....and we can help you out im sure!

I know I said I was done making scarfs, but it turns out I'm a liar...here's one I designed yesterday. It's a little difficult to see, but it is cabled vines/leaves/berries...

[ATTACH]28777[/ATTACH]

Absolutely beautiful scarf. Is this something you'll be writing a pattern up for? I think my mom would like something like this for Christmas.

So pretty! :)

southernjudy youre more than welcome to join the crochetalong...after all you will be making a scarf at some point. so pull up a chair grab a cup of coffee.....and we can help you out im sure!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome:hug

I know this is not the place to post this but i only have a couple of weeks to try and find a pattern, I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me. I'm looking for a childs hooded scarf, it would be for a 3 and 4 year old. Thanks so much.

ummm have you bought the 2011 crochet pattern calendar...there is one 2-16

Archived