scarf CAL anyone?

ducky73

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely beautiful scarf. Is this something you'll be writing a pattern up for? I think my mom would like something like this for Christmas.

So pretty! :)

Yes, I will be writing up the pattern...but I'm not sure when I will be able to get around to it - I'm taking classes right now, and don't have much spare time. I actually have a whole series of scarf patterns that I need to write up (they are in graph form right now), and of course I will eventually need testers ;), so I will let everyone know when I get to that point.

Yes, I will be writing up the pattern...but I'm not sure when I will be able to get around to it - I'm taking classes right now, and don't have much spare time. I actually have a whole series of scarf patterns that I need to write up (they are in graph form right now), and of course I will eventually need testers ;), so I will let everyone know when I get to that point.

Sounds good. Thanks Heather! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I know I said I was done making scarfs, but it turns out I'm a liar...here's one I designed yesterday. It's a little difficult to see, but it is cabled vines/leaves/berries...

[ATTACH]28777[/ATTACH]

That is a beautiful scarf! :yes

Here's the "hot pink" scarf- done in the Shelly pattern

This is one I just finished for a Christmas gift. The yarn is Bernat Alpaca.

[ATTACH]29091[/ATTACH]

Pretty, Glenda! I just made a pink one too...mine still needs blocked.

[ATTACH]29118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29119[/ATTACH]

made the hat and scarf on the left for my mom and the scarf on the right for a friend.

Okay, so I'm a few months behind here but all these scarves are gorgeous!

I've been working on a knitted Harry Potter scarf for my 14yo granddaughter but it's in the Univ of Michigan colors...blue and gold. I need some motivation to finish it...about half way done. So hope there will be some of you still working on scarves. Will get a picture of my progress and post it soon.

Archived