50 Chemo Caps in 50 days - project complete!

happily hooked

What originally began as a stash-buster sort of took on a life of it's own .... I did use up a lot of what I had on hand, but supplemented it with a little more yarn and beads. I used mostly Caron Simply Soft, but also some baby yarns and Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton, nothing rough or scratchy for chemo caps. Some of the patterns were free online patterns, some were from Leisure Arts books, and others were from members here at the 'ville who generously posted instructions for their own designs (thank you so much!).

I thought I would free up a lot of space, but was surprised to see that I really didn't free up much at all. :eek I think I must have bunny yarn, it just keeps on multiplying!

post-38362-135897559688_thumb.jpg

post-38362-135897559691_thumb.jpg

post-38362-135897559695_thumb.jpg

post-38362-135897559699_thumb.jpg

post-38362-135897559703_thumb.jpg

Totally wow!!!! Good for you.

I know how challenging it can be to stick to the 'hat a day' trick and your work is wonderful. Just proves you can't go wrong making hats :wlol

Fabulous hats, and so kind of you to make all of these! That is a lot of hats!:cheer:cheer:cheer Well done!

I know what you mean about bunny yarn. I think we must have yarn from the same litter :lol

Don'tcha just love it when the attempt to use up yarn requires buying more yarn! It always seems to work that way:lol

I love the lavender hat with the 3 flowers:hook and I'm really intrigued by the one where the raised diamonds are a different color---that looks so cool! is that a pattern or did you create it?

Congrats on your charitable accomplishment:hook

Archived