Crochet Pattern a Day 2006

I just bought Crochet Pattern a Day 2006. I've heard many of you say you were published in this (at least I think it was this one).

So.....

If you are in this, please tell me. What day or what pattern. I'd love to show to my kids that I have friends who are published.

Oh boy, this sounds like a treasure trove of daily crochet obsession! :clap

I found it on the calendars.com site - says 13.99, but it's not on Barnes and Noble site yet. Now the grrrrr of trying to find it in Canada.:think

It was priced at $13.99, but I paid less, as I have a teacher discount card (I'm a homeschooler) and I can make anything fit a lesson plan.

I'm already making something from the calendar. My daughter went through it and begged for one of the ponchos in there.

Crochet Dude is all through the thing, btw.

I caved and ordered right from Calendars.com. I don't even know where the nearest B&N is for me and I don't forsee our Border's Stocking it. This way I'm sure I'm getting one. Plus they had datebooks and I needed one so I got free shipping on my order. I'm so excited to see it.

Oh boy, this sounds like a treasure trove of daily crochet obsession! :clap

I found it on the calendars.com site - says 13.99, but it's not on Barnes and Noble site yet. Now the grrrrr of trying to find it in Canada.:think

Jewels, try looking it up at Chapters.ca Or if you have a Coles Bookstore, it might be there...they are affiliated with Chapters.

I ordered one too, but haven't received it yet. From what I understand, it is not like the cheapy rip off page calendars. These pages are bigger and meant to be kept behind one another. No ripping involved.

I just went to calendars.com and took a peek. I've got to get this. :jumpyay I like that style of calendar anyway for my desk, and it'd be fun and different than the ones I have been using (medical word a day or unusual word a day). Thanks for bringing it up :D

*L* Can i just tell you--last year for my husband's extended family christmas swap--I got a daily calendar with..KNITTING patterns. *L* Not that there's anything wrong with that...I just don't knit! Don't know how! And want to perfect crochet before I do!

Very aggravating. It wound up in the trash after 6 months. Of course- now that I know all of ya'll--I could swap it :)

I just ordered a Crochet-a-Day calendar from Calendars.com. :yay I am so excited:yay I have never seen a calendar like that for just Crocheting.

Archived