Yarn organizer

I went to a thrift store today and I found one of these

http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/categoryID/9E63A440-C968-42D3-8BB1-4338D06672E6/productID/CA21DA72-1E82-4D69-A012-A4F039856EE1

for $4.00 it is brand new. I am excited, :clap I always wanted one. :cheer

Congrats! I've heard both good and bad things about them, depending on the person, so be sure to let us know how it works for you!

That is great, I have one of those.

Just be careful of the handle, they have a tendency to break off. Otherwise, they are great if you are working with more than one color yarn.

I use it most when I am making a graph ghan.:hook

Mary Jo

I had one of those and the handle did break, I really didn't like it so I gave it to the resale shop.

Carol:hook

That is great, I have one of those.

Just be careful of the handle, they have a tendency to break off. Otherwise, they are great if you are working with more than one color yarn.

I use it most when I am making a graph ghan.:hook

• 3 weeks later...

I am using it and loving it. since someone mentioned that the dividers come out, I glued them in so far so good.

I too love thrift stores and so do my kids.

I found mine at a yard sale for $2 . The handle was already missing, so I just use it in the house, mostly for storage (it works great for my cotton yarn, I tend to roll my yarn into balls rather than leave it in the skien, so the balls don't really fit that well in the compartments.) with cotton, since most of my skeins are the small ones, it works out perfectly.

Archived