Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Selanda --

Yea, there sure are some gabbers in here. I myself am pretty shy and retiring. It takes a lot to get a good conversation out of me .

Yeah, right:rofl:rofl:rofl

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, Judy ....

You know you could talk me under the table any day . As could Wendy, Cara ,Mary not so much, but she's getting a little gabbier than she first was ......

Moi?;)

Selanda --

Yea, there sure are some gabbers in here. I myself am pretty shy and retiring. It takes a lot to get a good conversation out of me .

:rofl:laughroll JULIE!!!!! Shame on you!!! :laughroll:rofl

Shy and retiring.... right next to Joan Rivers....

:rofl :rofl

Cara, when is your birthday.

I unfortunitly turn 40 on Jan 27th.. This is a hard birthday for me. I can't be 40!!

I turn 43 years old tomorrow!! :woo:clap 40 is great! At 40 you stop caring what other people think and just start being yourself :D

Another January birthday! 40 didn't bother me nearly as much as 30...and 50 was just "Oh well." :lol

Ya know I was the same way. 30 was bad but 40 was great...I'm looking forward to 50 :D

Julie nice to see you as well, I just came back also yesterday as a matter of fact. I got all my yarn ready for the ATW and started it last night i was so excited lol. I have 10 lt. purple saltines done go me rotfl. Im sorry Julie but I havnt known you to be shy and quiet lol.

Linda what is the painted desert? I have tons of painted desert yarn does that count lol. I will have to look for the yarn colors for the angel to see if i have some.

Oh btw I forgot to tell y'all in here....BD got me a brand new spiffy laptop for my b-day. Dell's building it with a fancy graphics card so I can do all my graphics work without it locking up :tup

Oh btw I forgot to tell y'all in here....BD got me a brand new spiffy laptop for my b-day. Dell's building it with a fancy graphics card so I can do all my graphics work without it locking up :tup

:manyheart Happy Birthday, Dear Cara! :cake

Congratulations on the new laptop!

Another January birthday! 40 didn't bother me nearly as much as 30...and 50 was just "Oh well." :lol

And at 60 you're just happy to be alive:lol:lol:lol

WooHoo!!! What a great birthday gift!

:bday:bday:bday

32 was the birthday I disliked, the rest have been just birthdays.

Andrea, the Painted Desert is one of the patterns that I made up. It's for me, too. So with all the Christmas gifts I've been working on, it's just been sitting on the daybed waiting for me to get back to it. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, because it has 8 4-color squares in every block of the pattern. Here's a picture of it with 2 of the 5 rows of blocks done. Each individual block is identical. The overall pattern is achieved by how you put the blocks together. I have no idea what I'm going to do for a border on it.

DCP_1413-1.jpgDCP_1375.jpg

Archived