Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Cara, that new cuddle is going to be beautiful. Super job!

I went to HL today. Bought some gray RHSS yarn for my stash (it was on sale for 1.49 a skein) and some material that was on after Christmas sale (66 % off.) I also bought some 4 mm beads for some snowflakes I'll be crocheting.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon in :hook

Michael's and Lion Brand are having a contest. You can find the info at www.vannachoices.com

Oh and I didn't show y'all the cuddle that will be my first saltine project of the year. Here's a sneak peek. I think this one could come out very cute :yes

My mom said I should join it & enter a scarf I designed. I know simplicity is great but I doubt it will even get anywhere near a prize. And besides... I really did grow out of wanting to be in the WOF audience when they stopped doing the shopping at the end of the show... really. ;) I also saw that on the Sky thread. Its awesome.`

Where are you on ravelry? And that is awesome you get to be one the pattern pages. I just got asked to have my picture on the round ripple tree skirt from here. Whenver I get asked to put my picture up on a pattern page I get all excited. :cheer

I'm there as econnerd (no - in my nickname like here) I added you as a friend :manyheart

My mom said I should join it & enter a scarf I designed. I know simplicity is great but I doubt it will even get anywhere near a prize. And besides... I really did grow out of wanting to be in the WOF audience when they stopped doing the shopping at the end of the show... really. ;) I also saw that on the Sky thread. Its awesome.`

Well, the WOF part is okay but I don't travel real well. It'd be cool to go somewhere I guess. My sister could go with. She likes California...she's going again next week :lol I just wanna be published somewhere other than my own site :lol

The saltine making machine is still at it...

Mary 45 more solids for me please

The purple ATW is getting closer to done. I am heading out of town on the 1st and would like to have it done before that but we shall see...

Bedtime for me...

I'm there as econnerd (no - in my nickname like here) I added you as a friend :manyheart

Yay I will go check now!

Well, the WOF part is okay but I don't travel real well. It'd be cool to go somewhere I guess. My sister could go with. She likes California...she's going again next week :lol I just wanna be published somewhere other than my own site :lol

I wanted to be vanna when I was a little girl. I loved watching that show. Oh the 80's when I was a kid & carefree....

My mother would love one of these for Christmas 2009. Will have to get one picked out!

Welcome to the group, you will really enjoy making these ghans. :yes

Oh and I didn't show y'all the cuddle that will be my first saltine project of the year. Here's a sneak peek. I think this one could come out very cute :yes

Cara its beautiful, can I join you and make it at the same time.

The purple ATW is getting closer to done. I am heading out of town on the 1st and would like to have it done before that but we shall see...

Bedtime for me...

Karen you will get it done :cheer

Here is my finished Baby IC ghan. Not sure what to do with it yet. Might put it in the camphor chest with all the baby stuff Mum knitted and keep it for my girls for when they have kids, not sure yet.

Picture is clickable

th_PC300125.jpg

Very pretty!!

Here is my finished Baby IC ghan. Not sure what to do with it yet. Might put it in the camphor chest with all the baby stuff Mum knitted and keep it for my girls for when they have kids, not sure yet.

Picture is clickable

th_PC300125.jpg

That's very pretty, Wendy. Great job, as usual.

I'm awake, but that's about all that can be said for me at the moment. :yawn Think I need some tea. :morcoffee Have a good day. More later.

My mother would love one of these for Christmas 2009. Will have to get one picked out!

Join in anytime! There are so many wonderful patterns to choose from. :yes

I've added 4 rows to the garden quilt since I last posted on here. So I have 64 solids to report tonight.

64 added! I love the garden quilt pattern and can't wait for an update picture. :hook

Oh, here she goes again...new temptations. :lol It's beautiful, Cara!

Yay for making so much progress, Karen! :cheer

Picture is clickable

th_PC300125.jpg

It's so pretty, Wendy. Your colors are wonderful together. :yes

Cara its beautiful, can I join you and make it at the same time.

Of course you can :manyheart I'll be starting it the first of February :yes

Picture is clickable

th_PC300125.jpg

Gorgeous as always! :clap I love the idea of getting things going for when you're a grandma :yes

Oh, here she goes again...new temptations. :lol It's beautiful, Cara!

Thank you dear :hug

Thanks, Krystal. I'll take it off for now, but we expect you to be back. :D

Why yes, yes we do! I won't be happy until K becomes part of the itty bitty square brigade :lol

Well, I got a fat lot of nothing done yesterday :lol No laundry and only two measly little GT squares. I trawled other sections of the 'Ville and chatted and stared a lot. I was just so tired :lol

But today I'm feeling nice and refreshed :D So laundry is definitely in my future :lol

Well, I got a fat lot of nothing done yesterday :lol No laundry and only two measly little GT squares. I trawled other sections of the 'Ville and chatted and stared a lot. I was just so tired :lol

But today I'm feeling nice and refreshed :D So laundry is definitely in my future :lol

Sounds like my day :lol. I had the day off and was planning on doing some crocheting. I know I paid bills, bought some workout DVDs from Amazon, spent some time looking for filet name doilies since I'm going to copy Linda for Christmas next year. Other than that, and a few rings on the baby blanket, I really don't remember what else I did before leaving the house.

Sorry must've missed that. Here's the Joseph's coat. I'm in a muted color mood of late :lol

On the angel I'm planning to use Windsor blue for the dress, gold or cornmeal for the band, burgundy or ILTYs cranberry for the border and aran or all that leftover Pounder Fisherman that I have left for the background.

Oh, Cara - that Joseph's coat is looking nifty!

And as for getting me to do a saltine project.... if you design a butterfly one JUST FOR ME, I'll do it. Nothing huge, please. ;) I've looked at some graphics and thought about making my own, but you're so much better at it than I am. :lol

Archived