Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Well, we're home now. Had a great time at my sister's but boy oh boy is it HOT out there. We were in the shade and it was 97* :sweat

But it was fun and now I'm home doing my chores. Just needed a little break :D

Glad you had a good time Cara. Everyone needs a break. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Ladies!!!

Just checking in...im behind on posts...i go in this week to see the eye doctor so i hope i can get going again on here...Ive got only 3 rounds left on my Desert Star,will try to get photos up later tonight....Hope everyone one is ok :hug

Good morning, Shaylen. I had a really quiet weekend, so hopefully will have a bit more energy this week. It partly cloudy today with a bit of a breeze.

I was so bad last night. :D I had supper out again. :yes I had Grecian Calamari, broccoli cheese soup, and New York cheesecake with cherries. Oh, man, was it good! The calamari was served with Greek olives, banana peppers, fresh tomatoes, feta cheese and warm maranara sauce for dipping. Yum!!!!!! :rock

Good morning, Shaylen. I had a really quiet weekend, so hopefully will have a bit more energy this week. It partly cloudy today with a bit of a breeze.

I was so bad last night. :D I had supper out again. :yes I had Grecian Calamari, broccoli cheese soup, and New York cheesecake with cherries. Oh, man, was it good! The calamari was served with Greek olives, banana peppers, fresh tomatoes, feta cheese and warm maranara sauce for dipping. Yum!!!!!! :rock

I just had to wipe the drool off my keyboard:lol

Morning Ladies!!!

Just checking in...im behind on posts...i go in this week to see the eye doctor so i hope i can get going again on here...Ive got only 3 rounds left on my Desert Star,will try to get photos up later tonight....Hope everyone one is ok :hug

You all are so fast! It's taking me forever to get mine done. :lol

YUM!!!

Good morning ladies :flower

Valerie - Hooray for the whole weekend off!! :dance:woo Enjoy every sweet minute of it :hug

Still feeling great today :D Maybe those new meds are finally working :lol I finished a bingo bag last night but I'm not happy with it. So today will be spent making another one. Using the design I was thinking of in the first place. That'll teach me to trust my instincts :lol

Have a fabulously happy day y'all :manyheart:ghug

Howdy! Still feeling good?! I hope so.

It's been raining here...again:( My petunias are looking very sad...

Hi!! It's raining here again as well. It has rained every day for what feels like a year!

Good morning/evening all,

I'm feeling a little bit better this morning although not 100%. Hope everyone has a great day.

How are you feeling? How was your weekend off?

Not much going on here with me. I had a busy weekend, but it was fun. I didn't get much rest though. I should be able to catch up this week. I don't usually do a lot during the week since I have to be up early for work. Have a fantastic week everyone!

the local weather report this morning said that out of the last 21 days it's rained for 17 of them:( we normally have 2 inches of rain in June - already had 8!

Morning Ladies!!!

You're almost there! :cheer

Sounds like a wonderful meal :D

I just had to wipe the drool off my keyboard:lol

:rofl :rofl

Howdy! Still feeling good?! I hope so.

Yep, still feeling pretty chipper :D

the local weather report this morning said that out of the last 21 days it's rained for 17 of them:( we normally have 2 inches of rain in June - already had 8!

Holy smokes! If the neighbors start building a really big boat I'd panic :lol We probably won't get anymore rain until September then it'll rain buckets :P

Well, I got woken up three times last night :irk Not real happy about that. And I'm up an hour early because BD seems to have reset his alarm for 45 minutes before I usually get up :rolleyes He had to be a work 3 hours early today for some reason.

But I'm still in a good mood just dragging a tiny bit. A healthy dose of caffeine will fix that right up :D

Caffeine will do it, Cara. I still have some...not as much as I used to but just enough to keep me from falling asleep during the day!

Holy smokes! If the neighbors start building a really big boat I'd panic :lol We probably won't get anymore rain until September then it'll rain buckets :P

:rofl I haven't heard the actual number of days, but we have had a lot of rain. I think Judy and I are getting a lot of the same storms. They are hitting here then moving her way! Usually, this is the time of year that we have very little rain. Not so much! Now, in August we'll probably be talking about how badly we need rain. It's impossible to make us happy. :D

Hi. I haven't been in this thread in a while....so many other projects going on...but here is the multi-toned blue saltine blanket I made for the family shelter. It is 14 by 14 so that is 196 more saltines added to my total. I will be starting some pink and white saltines soon. Have a great day!!

post-13117-135897418329_thumb.jpg

Hi. I haven't been in this thread in a while....so many other projects going on...but here is the multi-toned blue saltine blanket I made for the family shelter. It is 14 by 14 so that is 196 more saltines added to my total. I will be starting some pink and white saltines soon. Have a great day!!

Kristy, that is very pretty. :yes:hook

Love it!

I'll have to post pictures of mine tonight...not much done though.

Happy Monday, everyone. :manyheart We've had out of town company and then family was here for Father's Day, and I'm worn out. :lol I've read all the posts and hope to be here more often now.

Valerie ~ Feel better soon. :hug

Kristy ~ Your afghan is beautiful! I've added 196 solids to your score. :hook

Hi to all of you. Miss Gracie is doing well and is very busy. :yes The 100 degree heat is keeping us from our walks except early in the morning and right before dark. Her trainer has nicknamed her the "Class Clown," but she does pretty well when I work with her at home. :)

:hug That's terrible! Try to feel better

Thanks Nicole.

Very Nice Kristy.

Valerie - :hug :hug

Thanks Cara.

Happy Monday, everyone. :manyheart We've had out of town company and then family was here for Father's Day, and I'm worn out. :lol I've read all the posts and hope to be here more often now.

Hi to all of you. Miss Gracie is doing well and is very busy. :yes The 100 degree heat is keeping us from our walks except early in the morning and right before dark. Her trainer has nicknamed her the "Class Clown," but she does pretty well when I work with her at home. :)

Hi Mary,

I hope you get some rest and thanks. Glad Miss Gracie is having fun.

There you are! :hug Class clown :rofl :rofl Sounds like y'all had a nice weekend :hug

You all are so fast! It's taking me forever to get mine done. :lol

I don't know about faster :lol Its just the ONLY thing im working on so it goes faster, i think :think.

Wow...I love that to tone look....you did a great job :cheer

Archived