Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies :flower

Joy - Great tip! :hug

Well, today is my day out. Sister's doggie had to make an emergency vet visit last night. So long as she's doing well today, then it's business as usual. Poor dog has congestive heart failure :( They're keeping her in the hospital for a couple of days to help her out.

So just WalMart, the dollar store, PO and the bank and probably the vet for me too to get Tuon's supplies. Sister's going to try to remember to pick those up on her way to town so we don't have to go all the way out there.

And today is leftover day :dance I like leftover day. Cleans out the fridge and no cooking :D

Wow! Tracy you are moving right along there.

Cara Hope doggie is ok! Have fun shopping. I like leftover day too. I still cook but I just seem to like the meals better when you just stand at the bench, cut up and throw in a pot. Always tastes great. Never seems to be the same twice either.

Pauline, I like that kind of cooking, too. :yes If I am making something that takes a lot of preparation, I am always thinking about all the other fun things I could be doing instead. :lol And I hate the mess I have to clean up afterwards, too. :D Can you tell I dislike cleaning? :lol

Those squares are actually over more than a week. :yes Almost half way with the Angel ghan now. :hook

Morning ladies :flower

Joy - Great tip! :hug

Well, today is my day out. Sister's doggie had to make an emergency vet visit last night. So long as she's doing well today, then it's business as usual. Poor dog has congestive heart failure :( They're keeping her in the hospital for a couple of days to help her out.

So just WalMart, the dollar store, PO and the bank and probably the vet for me too to get Tuon's supplies. Sister's going to try to remember to pick those up on her way to town so we don't have to go all the way out there.

And today is leftover day :dance I like leftover day. Cleans out the fridge and no cooking :D

Hope your sisters dog is ok. Have fun at the shops.

:hi all. Hope you all keeping warm and safe. Or for Wendy and Pauline, cooling down. :D

Mary, 114 solids and 19 bicolours, please. :hook

Mary, Denise is report 17 solids and 2 bicolours. She says sorry it is so little, she has had a busy and hard week. She did try to resign from her job, they wouldn't accept her resignation.

Hi Tracy! I've added your squares and Denise's, too. :hook You have been making lots of progress. :cheer

Today has been a busy one, but I'm home now and plan to crochet this evening. :yes

Mary, Denise is report 17 solids and 2 bicolours. She says sorry it is so little, she has had a busy and hard week. She did try to resign from her job, they wouldn't accept her resignation.

How does one NOT accept a resignation? What if she just doesn't show up anymore? Hope whatever the issue is it can be resolved :hug

Hi Tracy! I've added your squares and Denise's, too. :hook You have been making lots of progress. :cheer

Today has been a busy one, but I'm home now and plan to crochet this evening. :yes

Ahhh sounds like a good plan. Think I'll do the same :D

Wasn't out too long today. Not much to do and sister gets to go pick up her dog from the doggie hospital. She's made a remarkable improvement since last night and the vet thinks she'll be okay :yay

I'm pooped even though it was a short day. It's kinda hot and muggy out there :sweat

Boy you guys were quiet today. Makes it easier for me to catch up :D

Tomorrow is my day to work on the pinwheel quilt. I thought I had 9 blocks to add but only had 8 :sigh so have to make another one tomorrow but I've run out of white so have to run to HL tomorrow.

Hi Heather ~ Oh no! A trip to HL! :lol I love HL and am due for a trip just to visit my friend who works there and stare at the yarn aisles. :) Looking forward to seeing your Pinwheel.

Cara ~ Yes, it got too warm here again today. I actually turned on the ac this evening. :eek

Linda ~ Have a safe trip to the reunion tomorrow. :yes

Miss Angel is coming along nicely...but sure am glad I don't have a deadline because it's going to be a while before she and the Penguin are finished. :blush

See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

Let's see......what did I do today. :think Oh, yeah, folded and put away two loads of clothes, baked two loaves of chocolate chip banana bread, made 5 silk rose corsages from scratch, took care of Kim, starched & blocked the last "CAYLOR" filet piece and wrapped it, framed and wrapped a counted cross stitch picture, visited with Rosie and her friend for half an hour, cleaned up the kitchen, changed the bedding on John & Kim's bed, and am now ready to crash. I just have to pack tomorrow and run to the bank before we leave about noon. The reunion is in South Carolina at a resort.

Good Morning, Ladies. :)

Hi Cara, I just missed you last night. I hope you're feeling lots better. :hug

Linda, I can't imagine why you were so tired last night. :lol You got so much done in one day - I hope you'll have some time to relax this weekend. :manyheart

Tracy, your Angel ghan is precious! I love how you've used the pinks. :cheer

Hi Val ~ Congratulations on finishing all the squares! 47 more are on the list. :hook

Hi Miss Wendy ~ I've added your squares, too. It's so much fun to see the different colors people are using for the Angel. :yes

I've almost finished packing and will soon be ready to go. I'm taking the turquoise and white yarn to start the snowflake quiltghan, thread for snowflakes and angels, and the yarn for one of my February scarves. Also a book, cards, and scented candles for the other gals for Valentine's Day gifts. I've got Sarge restocked on food and water and litter.

:valday:vheart:valday

Archived