Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Hi Heather, you have done a lot on the Penquin! I know what you mean about the witty ones on here...I just enjoy the fun knowing I can't ever think that fast! :lol

:rofl :rofl me too. I just sit back and enjoy.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda, I like the cow catcher.

Heather, my penguin is together horizonally now I need to do the veritical joinning. (Just gotta get motivated. Maybe I shouldn't have shown my dad it this weekend. After showing him I just lost the motivation) We will get there at some point. I'm sure of it.

Yup, the more I looked at it, the more I didn't like the placement of the cowcather either. So here's another try. I personally like the double rails, but you could certainly substitute the light green for them. And of course, we haven't heard from Cara yet, our resident expert at this.

DCP_1125.jpg

Linda, I like the cow catcher.

Heather, my penguin is together horizonally now I need to do the veritical joinning. (Just gotta get motivated. Maybe I shouldn't have shown my dad it this weekend. After showing him I just lost the motivation) We will get there at some point. I'm sure of it.

Amanda ~ The joining seems to take forever sometimes! It will all be worth it once he's finished...can't wait to see more pictures. :hook

Morning everyone.

Linda I like your pattern, Im sure your grandson is going to love it. What program do you use to set these patterns up.

Thropots well done on nearly finishing the casa. I cant wait to see it.

Well its my day off today and Im going to concentrate on the amish.

Hi, Wendy. The train is done on plain old graph paper, 4 squares per inch. I then draw in the lines so that each square of the pattern is 4 squares of the graph paper. Changes done by cut and paste from scraps of the first page which none of you saw. The first three versions were on it and were pretty rough.:blush Lots of scratch outs and restarts. Magic marker around the segments of the final pattern and filled in the colors with colored pencils.:)

...'66 for me:D ...and feeling it and showing it more each day:P

Born in'69' and graduated HS in '87' This Saturday is my 20 Year reunion:( Not going. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, not badly but I have to force myself to go anywhere where there will be a crowd of people. I didn't like to hang out with those people in High School and can't imagine why I would want to make myself miserable to visit with people that I didn't like twenty years ago:no

Born in'69' and graduated HS in '87' This Saturday is my 20 Year reunion:( Not going. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, not badly but I have to force myself to go anywhere where there will be a crowd of people. I didn't like to hang out with those people in High School and can't imagine why I would want to make myself miserable to visit with people that I didn't like twenty years ago:no

That's a shame...I was like that in grade school but had a better time in HS.

I'm glad we're here for you!:hug

Way to go, Michele. If you didn't like them then, you probably wouldn't like them now.:yes

Yeah, Wendy. I think I'll go by Hobby Lobby some time in the next few days and see about picking up the yarn for it. I think I have some in my stash that will work, but not all the colors I will need. :hook

Lookin good Linda ! I like it !

and for those of you who say you are not witty, we need you guys to GROUND us when we get a little carried away .

Somebody in here needs to keep the talk on CROCHET occasionally . :lol

Julie ~ Don't ever change...you keep us smiling. :):D;)

Michele

maybe we can make you feel more at home in here . Hang out with me long enough and you'll be the life of the party .

I have never attended any of our school reunions either, and I still live in the same town !

Our town is very CLICKY -- every reunion they have had, the kids who go tell me the same people are in the same clicks now that they were back all those years ago.

I think it's kinda stupid after so many years to act like you're still in 7th grade .

I'm a little too old to play that game anymore .

and thanks to you all for all your compliments.

Plenty more stories where all the others came from. I just have to get in one of those moods, and nobody can stop me... yak,yak,yak .

Maybe my theme song should be that Yakety -yack ,don't talk back .:lol

Oh Linda!!!!! That train is the most fabulous thing!!! I love the final incarnation! It's just perfect! Boy howdy, you're giving me a run for my money and I must say I absolutely love it :manyheart I ought send you my graph from my computer. I just use plain old Paint Shop Pro and the pen and flood fill tools. It just looks hard :devil I started on graph paper too but that was just too much for me to deal with :P

Anyway, I'm totally impressed and just CANNOT wait to see it all done up :manyheart

Archived