• Created
  • Last Reply

Tracy~Congrats, that is wonderful. :cheer

Cara~Your block looks beautiful. I love the colors you chose. :clap

Linda~Mr.Rooster is coming along great, beautiful job! :cheer

Donna~Great job! They are both gorgeous. :clap

Did I get everyone? :think Have a wonderful day. :manyheart

Donna, those are great. I love the colours in the LB as well. :yes

I am pleased with myself at the moment, I have started crocheting for a lady and she has my first item on her site. http://www.teenytini.com/productSummary.php?productId=86A2675B-E34A-EE0F-358D-D2B8EEA28624

I just had to tell somebody!!! :devil

Tracy, that is adorable! We're proud of you. :hug

A quick good morning for now...we're off to DD's. The fence is finally finished and we're going to edge the shrub beds that we have already planted. :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :manyheart

Good morning, everyone. I've been awake a while, but that's about it. The pink RR is about half done. Not sure what I'll be working on today. :think Haven't gotten that far yet.

Mary, have fun working in the yard.

DD said they were having ice and snow yesterday. Makes me appreciate being in the South. I was running around in just a sweat shirt yesterday. I lived in the North most of my life, but I don't miss the nasty winter weather one little bit. :D

Good morning ladies :flower

To all of y'all with snow and ice be careful out there. Might wanna just stay snuggled up with yarn and :hook And maybe I shouldn't mention that we have the a/c on :lookout

Mary - I bet DDs place is really looking like a showpiece these days :yes Wish someone in my family was motivated enough to come help with mine :lol

I finished the 2nd panel on my aran ghan. Just 3 more panels to go and then back to the LL, probably :yay

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

Hey ya'll!! Just checking in, no progress to report. I'm marathoning to get Christmas stuff done first. That is awesome about having your item on that site!! I can't imagine making stuff good enough to sell, lol.

Hi ladies. We got home about 3 and had a great day. We are so lucky to have such a great relationship with DD and her DH...we always have fun when we're together. :)

Cara, you're making super progress on your afghan. :hook Oh, the temperature has dropped almost 20 degrees since we got home, so maybe you'll get some cooler weather, too!

See you all later. :yes

Hi ladies. We got home about 3 and had a great day. We are so lucky to have such a great relationship with DD and her DH...we always have fun when we're together. :)

Cara, you're making super progress on your afghan. :hook Oh, the temperature has dropped almost 20 degrees since we got home, so maybe you'll get some cooler weather, too!

See you all later. :yes

Glad y'all had fun with the kiddoes :hug

Took a little nap and when I woke up I thought it was cooler but it's not the a/c just finally cooled everything down :lol But we're supposed to drop to 40 overnight. That'll be nice for sleeping :sleep

Yeah!!!!! :yay The pink RR for Kim's mom is all done but hiding the tails. I didn't think I could do one of these in just two days but I did, and I didn't start until about 2:00 pm either day. Ill take a picture of it tomorrow. Night all. :hook

Yeah!!!!! :yay The pink RR for Kim's mom is all done but hiding the tails. I didn't think I could do one of these in just two days but I did, and I didn't start until about 2:00 pm either day. Ill take a picture of it tomorrow. Night all. :hook

Wow! 2 days?!? You're a little speed demon you are :yes Can't wait to see it :yay

Wow Linda, you are so speedy. Great job getting your RR done so quickly.

Cara, I don't think it dropped below 60 all night. It's warmer than it was last week. Last week it started out around 40-45 in the morning and just gradually got warmer. Go figure I buy the oldest pants and it warms up. :lol

Good morning. I'm awake but that's about it so far. It's a relief having the RR done. Now I can really focus on Mr. Rooster and LotL. They are the last two projects that need to be done by Christmas. (If I can manage it.) I need some tea. Maybe that will help me wake up a bit. Picture later.:hook

Cara, I don't think it dropped below 60 all night. It's warmer than it was last week. Last week it started out around 40-45 in the morning and just gradually got warmer. Go figure I buy the oldest pants and it warms up. :lol

Well we did get down to 40 last night but I left the a/c on all night and it got nice and cold. I slept like a log. Big Daddy's not thrilled with the chill but he's used to me :lol

Linda - Can't wait to see the RR :yay

Oooooh a new smilie!! :crocheting Just the thing for a smilie fiend like me :D

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

Wow! Is this #11 or #12? Can't wait to see it. :hook

Good Morning, all. Yay, a crocheting smilie! :crocheting

It's been busy at our house this a.m. already - I followed DH to the dealer to drop off his truck that has some wierd noise in a wheel, laundry is going, went for a walk - and it's not even 10 yet. :lol My plan is to finally get some time with my hook this afternoon...hope that happens! :yes

Have a great day. :manyheart

Well we did get down to 40 last night but I left the a/c on all night and it got nice and cold. I slept like a log. Big Daddy's not thrilled with the chill but he's used to me :lol

You and I are the same...Phil says stepping into the bathroom at night is like walking into a meat locker:lol:lol:lol

My whole house is a meat locker.. we heat by wood, and I like it cool. When DH comes home, he gets the stove cranking and I'm digging out my shorts and T-Shirts. I can NOT sleep when it is that warm in here! UGH!

I'm the same way. Sometimes I have to sneak into the guest room and turn on the a/c in there so I can sleep. But then BD comes wandering in because he can't sleep without me :sigh Men :rolleyes:lol

Archived