Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brenda, I want to thank you for my two beautiful squares you sent. I will get pics up later this weekend as I'm on my way out but I wanted to say thank you.

You're welcome! I didn't think any of the squares would start reaching their destination until Mon.

Kissing up will get you everywhere! :lol

:turtle:vheart

sue- you are so mean to me and here i am trying to be nice. ;) but seriously it was a great idea. & no tomatos this time... great now i some baby tomatos... this is all your fault... :D and good morning ladies. :):manyheart

sue- you are so mean to me and here i am trying to be nice. ;) but seriously it was a great idea. & no tomatos this time... great now i some baby tomatos... this is all your fault... :D and good morning ladies. :):manyheart

You know I :manyheart ya! :hug

Everything's always my fault! :lol

HI Sue and ladies:

Today I sent off two squares to 2 ladies from this CAL...

I got like 5 more squares to ship on friday of this week so coming along good and catching up with my squares...

I also received a square Saturday and will post thank you later tonight...

Just wanted to let you know i've not forgotten some of you...

hugs

Lillibet

A special gift...to all the ladies making squares. If you would like one of my patterns (link in my signature), please PM me and let me know which one (with your e-mail). Just a way for me to say thanks! :hug

Sue, Thank you so much for the scrubbie patterns. I really appreciate your generousity. You have done such a wonderful job, from starting this CAL to maintaining the mailing list.

I'm going to send my first 2 squares on Friday <3

That's awesome! :cheer

Sue, Thank you so much for the scrubbie patterns. I really appreciate your generousity. You have done such a wonderful job, from starting this CAL to maintaining the mailing list.

You're very welcome Brenda! :hug

Hi everyone I just gave my details to Turtlelvr and don't know how I have missed this CAL/ROAK. I would love 12" squares in any colour. I prefer squares that are more solid with little to no holes throughout.

Thank you I am off to look at the posts and pretty pictures.

You're very welcome to all who got my squares! That pattern btw is called Shining Star Square and it's actually a free original pattern on here by Champygirl i believe. It was much fun to make but I didn't know how it got kinda lopsided so if anyone figures that out let me know lol.

Here are the beautiful squares I received last week :manyheartThank you Erin, Linda, Mandy, Brenda, Trish and Glenda - you gals rock :hug

You're welcome! :)

Thank you Brenda for the 2 beauitful squares and the extras. I love them. :hug

Here are the beautiful squares I received last week :manyheartThank you Erin, Linda, Mandy, Brenda, Trish and Glenda - you gals rock :hug

You are both very welcome!

Archived