Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sun .::Good Afternoon::.

How is everyone today? We had one heck of a rain last night... we dont need more water... sheesh. Its a nice and hot one today though!

I'm off to the post office in a bit to mail out some squares.

I usually just pop them in my box .... but I'm also going to talk to the town mayor about the town clerk job today.

have a great day everyone!!!

:heart

:mug

Praying for the job for you!! :)

I did a post office run today,

I was ready to jump the counter and throttle that clerk,I didn't have the right zip code,he says you'll have to take the pkg back home and get the right zip,I said you don't have a zip code book here? nope,I guess cause I was standing my ground he looked up the darn zip code,but you could tell he wasn't happy,poor thing.

I received a lovely green square today from Mo.thank you so much,beautiful work

!

a pet peeve of mine! I always worked in retail and was trained and believed in always giving good service. Customers is what makes your job and yet-they're talking about closing some post offices?!? :eek

I recieved a beautiful bright yellow square today from katyallen8090~ Thank you!! I hope to get back into making squares soon. Been busy with the HIJ thing. :P

Pretty and cheery!!!

I received 4 beautiful squares in the mail today from bgs! Thanks so much!!

Oh wow!! FOUR? in 1 day?! :cheer You hit a jackpot!! :lol

Ladies, I'm wondering if I can ask this? We found out 2 weeks ago my step-father has inoperable lung cancer at stage 4. This has been very hard as my brother and I are very close to him. Also my mother is mental ( I still debate this one- she is just "mental" enough to be mean as a junkyard snake. Always been that way, even before we were told a couple of years ago she was mental. ) They are having a very hard time financially and with just my brother and I it is very hard and I live 1 hour and 1/2 away. They have no friends or church family that come around because over the years my mother has driven them all away. He is fighting hard to conquer this but living in such an evironment is hard. I went to visit and help them some this evening and I was so depressed coming home, I can only imagine how depressed he is.

Sorry to make this so long, but is it too much to ask if I could have some 8" squares for a comfortghan to let him know there are people that care? If I could have them in WW and different shades of blue since that is his favorite color?

Thanks for letting me vent a little on here.

Hope everyone is doing well tonite.

!

a pet peeve of mine! I always worked in retail and was trained and believed in always giving good service. Customers is what makes your job and yet-they're talking about closing some post offices?!? :eek

Pretty and cheery!!!

Ladies, I'm wondering if I can ask this? We found out 2 weeks ago my step-father has inoperable lung cancer at stage 4. This has been very hard as my brother and I are very close to him. Also my mother is mental ( I still debate this one- she is just "mental" enough to be mean as a junkyard snake. Always been that way, even before we were told a couple of years ago she was mental. ) They are having a very hard time financially and with just my brother and I it is very hard and I live 1 hour and 1/2 away. They have no friends or church family that come around because over the years my mother has driven them all away. He is fighting hard to conquer this but living in such an evironment is hard. I went to visit and help them some this evening and I was so depressed coming home, I can only imagine how depressed he is.

Sorry to make this so long, but is it too much to ask if I could have some 8" squares for a comfortghan to let him know there are people that care? If I could have them in WW and different shades of blue since that is his favorite color?

I'd be willing to chip in a square :manyheart

I will be send out 6 squares to schelscat either Friday or Saturday. I am also sending two people not on crochetville crocheted stuff. One of them I am sending 3 baby hats and a granny square. The other I am sending 20 Grannies daughters Motifs. I hope the all like what I am sending and can use them.

,___,

[O.o]

/)__) ‘~~Good Morning………..

-"--"- ˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. \\..° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Well…… today is the day……… hubby gets his groshong out today. It’s a line that was placed in his chest so that blood draws and his treatments could be done without stabbing him with an IV every time.

The Dr. doesn’t want to see him for a blood draw for 2 months…. And every 2 months after that. If blood work looks good each time… they wont do a biopsy for a year. Talk about excitement here!

Michael is still doing great! He is still in remission and enjoying his summer!

Thank you all for your love and continued prayers for my family!

Thank you all for being the best bunch of ladies ever… for creating a safe place for me to come vent…cry…. And rejoice!

I would be more than happy to send a couple 8" squares to you!

Done Deal!!! I'll get to work on some blue squares!!!

hang in there sweetie!!! :hug

I recieved a beautiful bright yellow square today from katyallen8090~ Thank you!! I hope to get back into making squares soon. Been busy with the HIJ thing. :P

Beautiful!

katyallen.. I don't know if you saw my post or not...may not have because I only posted here but just in case, I'm posting again here as well as the thank you ROAK place like I was supposed to do the first time..:blush

Anywhoo.... THANK you so much again for mine AND Kalie's squares!!!! ;)

Beautiful colors!

I received 4 beautiful squares in the mail today from bgs! Thanks so much!!

Very pretty!

You got it! I'd be happy to send a square!

I will be send out 6 squares to schelscat either Friday or Saturday. I am also sending two people not on crochetville crocheted stuff. One of them I am sending 3 baby hats and a granny square. The other I am sending 20 Grannies daughters Motifs. I hope the all like what I am sending and can use them.

I'm sure everything will be much appreciated! :yes

,___,

[O.o]

/)__) ‘~~Good Morning………..

-"--"- ˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. \\..° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Well…… today is the day……… hubby gets his groshong out today. It’s a line that was placed in his chest so that blood draws and his treatments could be done without stabbing him with an IV every time.

The Dr. doesn’t want to see him for a blood draw for 2 months…. And every 2 months after that. If blood work looks good each time… they wont do a biopsy for a year. Talk about excitement here!

Michael is still doing great! He is still in remission and enjoying his summer!

Thank you all for your love and continued prayers for my family!

Thank you all for being the best bunch of ladies ever… for creating a safe place for me to come vent…cry…. And rejoice!

Wonderful news!:hug

Michelle, of course!

Tam, Great news and will keep praying. I actually watched them take Pat's out. He was awake when they did it.

I recieved to squares today from hershey038...thank you very much for the 2 beautiful squares they mean a lot to me. The other square is from grannyannie she sent it to me a couple weeks ago i didn't know how to post pic. at the time so I wrote a thank you thread and thought I would post a pic. this time. Thank you all so very much for the squares.

post-49566-135897682062_thumb.jpg

post-49566-135897682071_thumb.jpg

post-49566-135897682074_thumb.jpg

I will get a couple in the mail to you on Monday. keep the faith.

The squares everyone has received are beautiful.

keep up the good work:manyheart

!

Pretty and cheery!!!

blue it is, Ill see what I can do, how many are you looking for please??

You got it! Will get some made this weekend and out to you hopefully Monday.:hug

I'm going away for the weekend. I won't be taking my yarn balls with me this time. I hope to get the few squares I finished this week out in the mail before the rural carrier gets here.

Have a nice weekend!

I recieved to squares today from hershey038...thank you very much for the 2 beautiful squares they mean a lot to me. The other square is from grannyannie she sent it to me a couple weeks ago i didn't know how to post pic. at the time so I wrote a thank you thread and thought I would post a pic. this time. Thank you all so very much for the squares.

Glad you like the square :hug

I rec'd a beautiful square in the mail today! It's from Brenda (bgs). Thank you so much! The picture doesn't really do it justice. The colors are more vibrant. I love it! I've been having a very difficult day and having this lovely square in the mail made my day so much better! :hug

post-16860-135897682124_thumb.jpg

Thank you grannyannie for My Pretty Purple Square and Madyson Says TY for her Pretty Pink square. she's excited.. she almost only needs mabey 6 more squares for a afghan.. so she was very happy to see me carry in the brown envlope ;) she just knew rite away and yelled SQUARESSSSSS

Archived