Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

wowsers, nice spot! Kitty loves it too, isn't that just like them, they gotta see and investigate Everything! Nice space, I don't know what you mean when you say destruction upstairs, lol but this is a good place to be while in the stages of some major remodling/cleaning/refurbing, etc... Nice job neighbor!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will later today, chose some more puffies from my

tote, and send those out tomorrow, as I am not going to get to the post

office today, unfortunately. Ive been keeping busy otherwise doing some 10 and 12 inchers, for the next mailing or the one after that, whenever I run out of 6 and 8s in my tote, lol.

Found a zip lock full of yo yo's and brains busy working on how and what to use them on, I have a couple ideas, lol well, off to the craft room, everyone has a nice day, and keep hydrated in this heat!

Have you seen this pattern? http://yarncrazy.blogspot.com/2009/05/simple-yoyo-square.html I've always wanted to make once, but I don't have the patience to make all of those yo-yo's. :lol

I received 3 squares from abbynormal this weekend. a purple and 2 cream colored. thank you very much.

I have been looking for all my squares I think a few are in with all my space bags from when I was sorting my yarn, I had some help from my youngest. so i will be going through it over the next couple days and then I can take a pic of them all together.

You are very welcome.

That yoyo pattern reminds me of an afghan pattern I found in this book I got this weekend. It is made using 782 daisies which are basically like the yoyo's. I don't think I would have the patience for that either.

Have you seen this pattern? http://yarncrazy.blogspot.com/2009/05/simple-yoyo-square.html I've always wanted to make once, but I don't have the patience to make all of those yo-yo's. :lol

oH, yes I have, and i love it, but i don't think i have a million, lol

That yoyo pattern reminds me of an afghan pattern I found in this book I got this weekend. It is made using 782 daisies which are basically like the yoyo's. I don't think I would have the patience for that either.

That to me, would be years long, but lovely, im sure!

Close , Ill tell you what I decided upon, ohhhh, tomorrow, cause Ill take a pic of my idea for you! lol

.:: Good Afternoon ::.

Well….. I have my new “hand-me-down” furniture from my mom… and boys is it nice! Made a new little crochet space in my basement until I can get my craft room back! (remember… it’s a step-by-step project after my daughters destruction. I got my 15yr olds room clean on Saturday… so one of the recliners I got from mom went in his room.

Today is a nice relaxing day with my new little craft spot. Later we will go to the Sr Legion baseball game! Gotta cheer them on! J

This is my new little spot…

As we keep working on the upstairs… I’ll get my craft room done… but until then… I will happily sit here! J

Still have to put the feet on the loveseat.... Need to find the special bit for the screws.

[ATTACH]42689[/ATTACH]

That is a nice little nook to sit, relax and :crocheting in!! That's something I wish for one day....:)

off to crochet some squares to mail out this week :hook

:heart

:mug

oh yay you got it! You're welcome! Still waiting on a couple to acknowledge they received....

katyallen.. I don't know if you saw my post or not...may not have because I only posted here but just in case, I'm posting again here as well as the thank you ROAK place like I was supposed to do the first time..:blush

Anywhoo.... THANK you so much again for mine AND Kalie's squares!!!! ;)

post-26273-135897680614_thumb.jpg

katyallen.. I don't know if you saw my post or not...may not have because I only posted here but just in case, I'm posting again here as well as the thank you ROAK place like I was supposed to do the first time..:blush

Anywhoo.... THANK you so much again for mine AND Kalie's squares!!!! ;)

Hi hershey! glad you got um, I think I may have seen the post in the raok thread, I seldom go there, bad me, lol but I do always thank my gifter, both here, and in in personal email, I hope that is acceptable, as i never think to go to the raok thread....

All my well laid plans to get some squares done this weekend didn't come to be---but for good reason- my grandson decided to make his entrance to the world on Sunday!!

I'm hoping to make some once things calm down here a bit!!

Sue I need an updated mailing list when you get a chance to send it.

Gonna go through it again in a bit. I'll send it after. :)

Hi hershey! glad you got um, I think I may have seen the post in the raok thread, I seldom go there, bad me, lol but I do always thank my gifter, both here, and in in personal email, I hope that is acceptable, as i never think to go to the raok thread....

The more thank you's the better! :)

All my well laid plans to get some squares done this weekend didn't come to be---but for good reason- my grandson decided to make his entrance to the world on Sunday!!

I'm hoping to make some once things calm down here a bit!!

Congrats again Grandma!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Oh no! They are talking about closing a lot of post offices! What will we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

story here, or on yahoo home page, check it out. We gotta keep um open, where and how would our sqaures go!

http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-looking-close-offices-save-money-002241371.html

It could definitely be inconvenient for a lot, but I send most of mine from my office. I live in a large city. There are 25 post offices within a reasonable driving distance. Hopefully no one here is affected by closing post offices.

Oh no! They are talking about closing a lot of post offices! What will we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

story here, or on yahoo home page, check it out. We gotta keep um open, where and how would our sqaures go!

http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-looking-close-offices-save-money-002241371.html

I buy $1 stamps and use my scale at home. Then go on the USPS website to calculate postage. Into my mailbox they go! :)

Hello ladies! How have you all been? Good I hope! I'm planning on trying to start some online classes either the beginning of this omming month or the following month. I decided I'm going to major in psychology...I hope it goes well! Hope e eryone is doIng well! (And yes, I plan to work on my magicball afghan later today!!!)

Hello ladies! How have you all been? Good I hope! I'm planning on trying to start some online classes either the beginning of this omming month or the following month. I decided I'm going to major in psychology...I hope it goes well! Hope e eryone is doIng well! (And yes, I plan to work on my magicball afghan later today!!!)

With this bunch we could keep you in business for a very long time. :think

I have found some wonderful square patterns at this website & I am going to try to throw some of them out!

http://undisthreadness.blogspot.com/

thanks for the link!

:eek I live in a very small town, hope we don't loose ours!

I buy $1 stamps and use my scale at home. Then go on the USPS website to calculate postage. Into my mailbox they go! :)

Now that's a good idea!

Good luck with your classes!

I took psychology last semester and found it very interesting! Good luck!

Archived