Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope you all are having wonderful days filled with lots of yarn and happy thoughts :)

Im extremely anxious about my court date tomorrow morning for my divorce. :(

Ill be sure to let you all know how it goes as soon as I can

awww Good luck I hope everything goes how you want it to. :hug

Immafreek, praying it all goes well for you tomorrow.

Well, I got to the post office today so was able to mail some squares I had done as well as some my dd (lil_hippie) had done. And guess what??? I had a package. :yay

Thank you Susan for my very first squares. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love them. I was squealing in line at the post office and of course had to show them off to the ladies in line by me. :) Was such a stressful day with my dad's surgery and the storm coming... You made my day! :hug

post-44513-135897626225_thumb.jpg

Well, I got to the post office today so was able to mail some squares I had done as well as some my dd (lil_hippie) had done. And guess what??? I had a package. :yay

Thank you Susan for my very first squares. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love them. I was squealing in line at the post office and of course had to show them off to the ladies in line by me. :) Was such a stressful day with my dad's surgery and the storm coming... You made my day! :hug

I am glad you like them!

Immafreek, praying it all goes well for you tomorrow.

VERY pretty squares!!

Im glad you liked the square Sheila. I hope everyone is having a yarn filled day. Im already getting excited my knit night is tommorow. Although its called knit night, we knit, crochet, latch hook, and several other crafts.

Im thinking I want to change the squares I want. When I first started I assumed i would put the squares together and donate the blankets to the hospital for sick babies. Eventhough I saw the friendshipagan I guess I just didn't think. Now I think I wanna keep the squares for my own blanket, and cherish the friendships.

If its not too much trouble. I would prefer to receive my friendship squares in WW yarn in colors of black, pink, grey. If you have already made baby squares please still send. I am still doing those for charity, and some sick baby will benefit.

Thanks so much ladies

Kimgoodie

Im glad you liked the square Sheila. I hope everyone is having a yarn filled day. Im already getting excited my knit night is tommorow. Although its called knit night, we knit, crochet, latch hook, and several other crafts.

Im thinking I want to change the squares I want. When I first started I assumed i would put the squares together and donate the blankets to the hospital for sick babies. Eventhough I saw the friendshipagan I guess I just didn't think. Now I think I wanna keep the squares for my own blanket, and cherish the friendships.

If its not too much trouble. I would prefer to receive my friendship squares in WW yarn in colors of black, pink, grey. If you have already made baby squares please still send. I am still doing those for charity, and some sick baby will benefit.

Thanks so much ladies

Kimgoodie

I changed the list to what you are looking for. :) But it will cost you. ;)

heres the verdict : I have to wait until March15th now for the divorce because of a form 14 for child support was either not filled out or was inaccurate. So one more month :(

Dang, not a wait again! :angry

:turtle:vheart

I still need 4 squares for kbear's comfortghan. I've decided to do half the original square I picked and half granny squares. So the 4 squares I need are grannies. If you want to make one let me know! 12" ww any muted color. :)

I still need 4 squares for kbear's comfortghan. I've decided to do half the original square I picked and half granny squares. So the 4 squares I need are grannies. If you want to make one let me know! 12" ww any muted color. :)

Hey Sue, I'll help, how soon do you need it. Also would you PLEASE send me an updated list.

Good morning everyone!!!

Cost me? anything for you Sue...

Ok so maybe I goofed. I made the square for kbear's but when I told you I had it...you said you didn't need anymore squares. So I gave it away. Who is kbear? Im lost and its not the first time. What is color is muted? What color would you prefer?

Happy Birthday Alesha

Hey Sue, I'll help, how soon do you need it. Also would you PLEASE send me an updated list.

Good morning everyone!!!

When ever you can get them to me! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alesha!!!!!!!!

HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE!

:bday Alesha!

Cost me? anything for you Sue...

Ok so maybe I goofed. I made the square for kbear's but when I told you I had it...you said you didn't need anymore squares. So I gave it away. Who is kbear? Im lost and its not the first time. What is color is muted? What color would you prefer?

Happy Birthday Alesha

I got confused. I am not taking anymore squares for my friendshipghan. This is a different comfortghan. kbear is a member on the board who lost her husband suddenly in Dec. Her and I have become good friends. Muted is not a bright color. Earthy tones would work (greens, pale yellows, tans, light browns).

:lol Kim I am always in the state of whom.what.where.:lol

I thought you were in AZ??? :rofl

Alesha - Happy Birthday:hug

Sopo - thank you for the pretty square

I have fallen behind on my squares with all the new people that have joined and I think I better get busy.

Sue - updated list please. Thank you.

Archived