Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning everyone...I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to check in here as much as I would like to...how far along are you all with your friendship-ghans? Who's done, and who is still collecting squares?

Hi! How have you been? I haven't work on mine yet I thought about edging the squares but I still need more anyways. :lolPlus I got WAY too many things I'm working on to jump the gun on the friendship ghan :hook Good to see you in here I was mia for a while and hadn't seen you comment since I came back. So I hope you'll doing well.

oooo I can start formulating plans!! lol :rofl

Hello? 911? Yes, there are some crazy crochet ladies out to kidnap me. What? NO! I'm not kidding. NO! My mommy isn't here... :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Good morning everyone...I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to check in here as much as I would like to...how far along are you all with your friendship-ghans? Who's done, and who is still collecting squares?

I still need 9 squares To complete mine

We are getting near 50 this week for a few days we couldnt get above freezing We've had a cold winter.

I havent gotten my puppy yet shes 6 weeks today, I made her a little quilt it turned out cute.

Hello everybody!! I've been working on an afghan for my DIL that she has been asking for a year now!! :lol I don't know how many more squares I need but I know I still need several! Later on this week when it slows some I will put mine together and take a pic to show what I have. I also want to get started back on making some squares and getting to work on our list! That is a goal of mine to make sure I have sent to EVERYBODY on the list. To me that's a little hard when we have to keep adding new people to the list! But I LIKE that kind of problem!! :yes I appreciate everyone that has sent me or Kalie squares this year and I certainly intend to show progress as I go on our friendship ghans!! Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!! :hug to ALL!!

hi everyone. hope your all doing good. I havent been able to get any crocheting done lately, but hopefully i get some done soon.

Im feeling a bit better, so hopefully Im better soon.

:hug to all of you :)

Hi everyone!! I think I'm back in the land of the connected again - pretty sure my antenna on the house is shot. I've got my modem temporarily taped up to the window to get a signal (the only internet I can get out here is through the cell towers), and I guess I'll have to run up to the truckstop to get a new antenna in a few days.

:crossing everything that that's really the problem:

I have REALLY missed being able to hang out here everyday. Who knew I'd become addicted to you guys so quickly, hmm?

Hello? 911? Yes, there are some crazy crochet ladies out to kidnap me. What? NO! I'm not kidding. NO! My mommy isn't here... :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Who is in charge of the duck tape or do you think we can do it with yarn?

Happy Birthday!! Did you do anything fun? exciting? illegal? :D

Nothing illegal, unfortunately! Went out to lunch and had a nice (large) margarita, relaxed the rest of the day! :)

Archived