Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww thanks sue. I treated myself to a blueberry muffin (reduced fat) and a diet mt. dew. I get to work most of the day but my paper is done so I get to relax tonight and crochet.:)

:cheer You got it done!! :cheer

thanks for the wishes,

I am home early, and back in bed :sick:fever I seem to have caught a stomach bug and my boss sent me home :eek. I am thankful to have a germaphob (sp?) for a boss

Awww! Feel better! You didn't want to work anyhow! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Sorry I have not been on here in a while but the internet was off for a while and I had no way to get on here and post. I hope all had a happy thanksgiving and also a belated happy birthday to tonyal. I hope it was a great one for ya :)!

Well? Is it done?? :P

Glad it was you and not me! I hate driving through Orlando, can't imagine NYC and NJ.

:lol:lol NY and NJ aren't that bad!! Now driving in Boston- that's another story!!! :lol When I go to visit my DD in Boston, my car stays parked on her street and we walk and use the bus and "T".

Tmpinsnty- glad you survived, though!

Sorry I have not been on here in a while but the internet was off for a while and I had no way to get on here and post. I hope all had a happy thanksgiving and also a belated happy birthday to tonyal. I hope it was a great one for ya :)!

We missed you! :hug

:lol:lol NY and NJ aren't that bad!! Now driving in Boston- that's another story!!! :lol When I go to visit my DD in Boston, my car stays parked on her street and we walk and use the bus and "T".

Tmpinsnty- glad you survived, though!

No thank you! :)

I passed my state exam...SO relieved! Now I just have to take a cpr class, and I will be ready to go to work.

:cheer I'm so proud of you! :cheer

Susan (smith) PM'd me about another board member (angelfire) who is asking for 8" squares to make her Mom (who's dying of COPD) an afghan. Susan thought we could help her out and I agree! I've PM'd for an address, so if you want to help let me know and I'll get the address to you!

Sorry I have not been on here in a while but the internet was off for a while and I had no way to get on here and post. I hope all had a happy thanksgiving and also a belated happy birthday to tonyal. I hope it was a great one for ya !

So happy to see you back!!

I passed my state exam...SO relieved! Now I just have to take a cpr class, and I will be ready to go to work.

Congrats - that is wonderful news!!

Oh, and Sue - just let me know what type of squares Susan wants (colors, yarn, etc) and where to send them. I'll get started on one right away!

Any color or pattern. Acrylic yarn. 8". She has it listed in her Holiday RAOK. Everything she's asking for is for her Mom.

Any color or pattern. Acrylic yarn. 8". She has it listed in her Holiday RAOK. Everything she's asking for is for her Mom.

I've already got a package made up for her. It will be going out this weekend. I should have thought to tell you guys, I'm glad someone did.

Congratulations Heather, I'm very happy for you. :yay

Congrats Heather that is amazing news! I really do wish I could help with the blanket myself but unfortunately until my fiance finds a job I am going to be having trouble as it is just to send the Christmas swap items :(. But I will at least keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats Heather that is amazing news! I really do wish I could help with the blanket myself but unfortunately until my fiance finds a job I am going to be having trouble as it is just to send the Christmas swap items :(. But I will at least keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Erin, honey! Don't fret about the swap! It is supposed to be FUN not a burden! It's hard for folks all over right now, and since I'm your partner I am free to tell ya don't sweat it! Just a small itsy bitsy thing will do! and don't worry you can get it WHen you can! Times are hard for us right now too. but I am celebrating the REAL meaning of the season and enjoying with peace within. I'm trying to find a sitter for my 10 yr old so that I can go back to work part time. But if we have a roof over our head, food on our table and clothes on our back we are better off than more than the world's population. Don't sweat it, have fun and enjoy the season! :-) Remember you have friends here!!!!!!!

Susan (smith) PM'd me about another board member (angelfire) who is asking for 8" squares to make her Mom (who's dying of COPD) an afghan. Susan thought we could help her out and I agree! I've PM'd for an address, so if you want to help let me know and I'll get the address to you!

Sue, I can do a square!

Erin, honey! Don't fret about the swap! It is supposed to be FUN not a burden! It's hard for folks all over right now, and since I'm your partner I am free to tell ya don't sweat it! Just a small itsy bitsy thing will do! and don't worry you can get it WHen you can! Times are hard for us right now too. but I am celebrating the REAL meaning of the season and enjoying with peace within. I'm trying to find a sitter for my 10 yr old so that I can go back to work part time. But if we have a roof over our head, food on our table and clothes on our back we are better off than more than the world's population. Don't sweat it, have fun and enjoy the season! :-) Remember you have friends here!!!!!!!

I know what you mean and I really appreciate the kind words :hug. I have one thing fully done and ready to go and I have a few more ideas as well :). I'm so excited for it too! Don't fret anything on your end either I am perfectly happy with waiting also :hug.

I've got a square ready to go out to her if you can PM me her address-thanks!

Already working on it and already have her address.

Archived