Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I'm pretty sure I'm the guilty party!:blush I've been so preocccupied and horribly busy with my dd wedding, that I've gotten behind on EVERYTHING! But the wedding was yesterday, so now I can finally get everything caught up!:cheer My ami will go out in the mail Weds. since I can't get to the P.O before then:(. So sorry for the delay.:hug

I wasn't mentioning names. :lol I know the person you are sending to is very forgiving! :hug

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This ami swap is moving right along! Everyone's has either been sent or received (except one person that I haven't heard from yet :tryme ). Once this is all done we will talk about the Christmas swap! :cheer

Yay! I'm so looking forward to that!!

Everyones Ami's are so cute.

On a side note, I take my boards monday....I need some thoughts,prayers, heck anything you think will help me pass these things.

And I have started packing for the beach....my husband has limited me to 1 suitcase :eek. Im rolling my clothes tightly to try and fit as much as possible in said suitcase and its a carry-on to boot...it is so not working well, I dont have room for shoes and I have NO room for yarn :eek:eek:eek .

Oh no!! You should at least be able to talk him into buying one on vaca to fill up with things to take home. :D:lol

Sorry I've been MIA lately...work has been kind of crazy!

The last baby of the month was born today...my best friend Stacey had a little boy named Barrett Jonathon. Here's his blanket that I finally finished!

post-35506-135897585968_thumb.jpg

That was such a clever idea to do. I LOVE smores and these are never going to be gone in like a few minutes :P lol.

Thank you, but I can't take credit for the idea. I got it out of the July/Aug issue of Crochet Today. When it came in a couple of months ago, I thought" that would be cute to make if I made amis":lol

But, I'm glad you liked them!!

I can't wait! I had so much fun with this one :manyheart. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to make the deadline because of all that was going on with us. Plus it took me a while to find something I really liked lol. Plus what could be more fun than sending smiles around the holidays :).

I'm with you! It was fun! and looking forward to the Christmas one.

Everyones Ami's are so cute.

On a side note, I take my boards monday....I need some thoughts,prayers, heck anything you think will help me pass these things.

And I have started packing for the beach....my husband has limited me to 1 suitcase :eek. Im rolling my clothes tightly to try and fit as much as possible in said suitcase and its a carry-on to boot...it is so not working well, I dont have room for shoes and I have NO room for yarn :eek:eek:eek .

I will be praying for you tomorrow, but I am sure you will do just fine!! :)

The last baby of the month was born today...my best friend Stacey had a little boy named Barrett Jonathon. Here's his blanket that I finally finished!

That is really pretty! I'm sure your friend really liked it!:yes

What a pretty blanket! Do you mind me asking what pattern that is?

Mandy, love the blanket, I too would love to know the pattern! We are having a baby boom!

Have a great day to all! My oldest grandson is coming over today and we are making cutout cookies for his class. FUN FUN!!

I think all the amis pics should be posted at the same time once they are all received so we can all see them and then post the words too.

Great idea! If everyone would e-mail me their pictures I can put them all in one post with the words.

Gorgeous!!!

Mandy, love the blanket, I too would love to know the pattern! We are having a baby boom!

Have a great day to all! My oldest grandson is coming over today and we are making cutout cookies for his class. FUN FUN!!

Cookies? I want some! :)

Good morning everyone...(oh! I have missed so many posts!) Well, my cna classes are almost over - next step: state exam :cheer. It's been so long since I've had a job, that I am excited to go back to work...

:clap:clap Way to go!! And I'm sure you will do great on the exam and have a job in no time. How long has it been since you worked? I know I quit my job in June because I have no help with my 10 yr old DD. I've started keeping my step-grandson 3 days a week to help our DS and DIL out, but I do miss my job. :(

Good morning everyone...(oh! I have missed so many posts!) Well, my cna classes are almost over - next step: state exam :cheer. It's been so long since I've had a job, that I am excited to go back to work...

woo hoo. good luck with the exam

You're not the one person Rene'! :lol

:whewI felt like I was the last one, I'm so glad my ami is in route. I hope she gets delivered today :D

Tonya, Fingers, eyes and toes crossed for your boards! :yes

Beautiful Blanket :manyheart

I wasn't able to get my ami package in the mail on Friday. I shipped him off during lunch today. I even gave him a little air hole. :devil I did meet the original 10/20 date though.

To the person receiving the ami (you don't know who you are), it should take two to three days.

Welcome Sharon (Sharbysyd)!!! :cheer

I know you will do well, but good luck anyhow! :hug

woo hoo. good luck with the exam

How'd your exam go today???

I wasn't able to get my ami package in the mail on Friday. I shipped him off during lunch today. I even gave him a little air hole. :devil I did meet the original 10/20 date though.

To the person receiving the ami (you don't know who you are), it should take two to three days.

:lol I know who it is! :devil

I got the cutest ami today, took some pictures of it and do you think i could find my cord to upload them?????? ugh and it is so fricken cute

Oh the agony of waiting!!! :eek

I have pictures 7 of the 9 amis received. I need the one Tammy sent to Trish and the one Rene' sent to Tonya (I had it, but its missing :think). 2 more are out in USPS land and another is going to be mailed soon. :)

Archived