Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

OMGOSH!!!! OMGOSH!!!!! SHUT UP!!! GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!:cheer

My ami came!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH!!!! He's adorable!!!!!!! A garden gnome! heheheheeee

Sue! You are the bomb diggity!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!:yay

That is so cute!!! Nice job, Sue!

Okay, so trying to hop in after 345 pages is kind of difficult (as far as reading everything goes)....is the original ghan squares CAL going on? I'd love to join in! I reach full Villager status in a couple days so I'd be able to participate with a wishlist and everything...and I would love to send out squares :)

Welcome, darah!! you will find this a nice place to check in..:)

Going shopping around for my wedding dress this weekend, wish me luck ! Ill post a few pics of different dresses, unless I buy one ( my BF is paying for it) then ill post a pic of htat one :)

So cool!! Congratulations!!!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ami came!!!!!!!!

Ok, I admit it...I tried to steal him. Sue showed me him when she was finished and I immediately responded back "MINE!!!" I guess you are lucky she lives like 20 hours from me ;)

haha Congrats its so cute.

Thanks everyone. I almost kept him, but knew he was for Sabrina! I had to coax her to go get her mail! :rofl

Ok, I admit it...I tried to steal him. Sue showed me him when she was finished and I immediately responded back "MINE!!!" I guess you are lucky she lives like 20 hours from me ;)

I wouldn't have been surprised if you came knocking on the door, but you would have had to go past all that yarn to get to him. You would have never made it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

:sun........ Gooooooooooood Morning Friends.......

How is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' good! I have a busy day ahead of me!

The Football team is having a their Thursday night dinner tonight and I need to bring Salad and Brownies to feed 42. :whew.... :D

I'm going to make a run to HyVee in a bit and get the stuff I need ... I really like HyVee! Their fruits.. veggies and meats are nice and fresh!

Well... guess I better get movin.......

you all have a great day!!!

:heart

:mug

:cheer Good Morning Everybody

:cake:bday:cake AnnMarie :yay Have a Great Birthday :hug

:sun........ Gooooooooooood Morning Friends.......

How is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' good! I have a busy day ahead of me!

The Football team is having a their Thursday night dinner tonight and I need to bring Salad and Brownies to feed 42. :whew.... :D

I'm going to make a run to HyVee in a bit and get the stuff I need ... I really like HyVee! Their fruits.. veggies and meats are nice and fresh!

Well... guess I better get movin.......

you all have a great day!!!

:heart

:mug

42 :eek :hugHave fun and hope you have a great day :yay

Oh no!!! No can have my Gnomer Pyle.

My ami came!!!!!!!!

Absolutely adorable!

Thanks Sue! I'll PM you shortly.

Any specifics I'd need to know on the ami swap? I have some that I keep made up for gifts, and would love to send one out if that's still going on for now...

Darah welcome! Sue I need an updated list when you get the chance to send it.

Going shopping around for my wedding dress this weekend, wish me luck ! Ill post a few pics of different dresses, unless I buy one ( my BF is paying for it) then ill post a pic of htat one :)

Have fun! :shop

well i was supposed to be home by noon tomorrow but here i am 675 miles away with no load yet...gotta a friend flying in friday afternoon to hang out with me...i think she might beat me home!

:hug:hug:hug

Oh no!!! No can have my Gnomer Pyle.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:bday:bday Annie :bday

Hello ladies!! I know I've been a bit mia off and on. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!! Been stressfull at work. I work for a refurbishment company and we have a contract through dell. Well contract was up and the renewal has been pending for months now and it's really had me on edge as my job there is dell related as well as dh's. But just announced today that we got it! So and it's longer than a year, this time around it's three. So I'm excited that tomorrow is friday!! & I hope you ladies are ready for a good weekend. I know I'm finally ready for one now that I can really relax!

Hi Sue, need a new list. thank you.

AnnMarie, Happy Belated Birthday, Hope you had a wonderful day.

Melissa, glad things worked out for you and hubby. I know that feeling well.

My ami came!!!!!!!!

Oh, the gnome is AWESOME!!!

Oh, how exciting! Can't wait to see what you choose...

i am still in seymour...i have no load yet...my mom and friend have never met! this is murphey's doing!

Are you home yet or at least on your way???

Hello ladies!! I know I've been a bit mia off and on. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!! Been stressfull at work. I work for a refurbishment company and we have a contract through dell. Well contract was up and the renewal has been pending for months now and it's really had me on edge as my job there is dell related as well as dh's. But just announced today that we got it! So and it's longer than a year, this time around it's three. So I'm excited that tomorrow is friday!! & I hope you ladies are ready for a good weekend. I know I'm finally ready for one now that I can really relax!

Awesome news!!!

Hi Sue, need a new list. thank you.

Hi Pat, just sent it!

Good morning everyone ! Time to get on some squares, although they will probly have to wait to be mailed out, this month is wy to tight again as far as money is concerned. (As are my clothes, my diet isnt going too well) :(

But on the bright side I get to go dress shopping WOOO HOOO !!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the girls' dad isnt picking them up this weeken, so i will ikely have to ask my neighbor to watch atlest one of them ( my 3 yr old) while I go shopping. We can only fit 2 kids in my BFs truck :( He sooo needs a bigger vehicle. LOL

i have a load home! should be there around 10 pm

WOO HOO!! They giving you a couple extra days off since they didn't get you a load yesterday??

Good morning everyone ! Time to get on some squares, although they will probly have to wait to be mailed out, this month is wy to tight again as far as money is concerned. (As are my clothes, my diet isnt going too well) :(

But on the bright side I get to go dress shopping WOOO HOOO !!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the girls' dad isnt picking them up this weeken, so i will ikely have to ask my neighbor to watch atlest one of them ( my 3 yr old) while I go shopping. We can only fit 2 kids in my BFs truck :( He sooo needs a bigger vehicle. LOL

Have fun shopping! We all understand about money (and clothes) being tight! :hug

Archived