Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you to tcandlgmom for the beautiful pumpkin colored square she sent me for my friendship ghan!!!:manyheart And how perfect that on the First Day of Fall, I received a pumpkin colored one!!! Thank you so much!!:hug As soon as I get three more,:devil I'll border them in black and attach them to my friendship'ghan!

:cheer Very pretty square and 'ghan.

:autumnI didn't know today was the first day of Fall, couldn't tell it here by the temps :hot Hope it cools down soon :yes

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheer Very pretty square and 'ghan.

:autumnI didn't know today was the first day of Fall, couldn't tell it here by the temps :hot Hope it cools down soon :yes

:autumnyep it was and so whats instore for detroit????? yep you got it record high temps are predicted for tomorrow. at least that white stuff :snow:wbrr:sman isnt predicted that comes soon enough as it is

Thank you to tcandlgmom for the beautiful pumpkin colored square she sent me for my friendship ghan!!!:manyheart And how perfect that on the First Day of Fall, I received a pumpkin colored one!!! Thank you so much!!:hug As soon as I get three more,:devil I'll border them in black and attach them to my friendship'ghan!

You are very welcome! :hug It was 84 degrees in the shade here today... unheard of even in the summer. Hope we don't have another bad winter :2snow

Beautiful square and Beautiful afghan! :yes 97 degrees here today and no rain in almost 2 weeks! hard to believe it is the first day of fall!

I want to say a very special thank you to Brenda (bgs) I received a beautiful square from her a week or so ago. Sorry I'm late in posting!

Also thank you to Mandy (mandymae) for the awesome green square I received today!

Today I also received a sweet square from Tina (mom w/a motif). She also sent a pattern book and ami pattern I can't wait to try out!

This has been a very rough month for our family and getting these squares has really brightened my days! Thanks again!

You're welcome! I hope things turn around for you and your family, and I'm glad that our little squares brought some joy to your day! :)

Beautiful square and Beautiful afghan! :yes 97 degrees here today and no rain in almost 2 weeks! hard to believe it is the first day of fall!

Its been like that all summer here. Of course we were planning on taking the boat out today and its going to rain. UGH! I hasn't rained since Saturday (and only a quick shower) and its suppose to rain on and off all morning today. I guess we'll try and go for a bike ride.

:turtle:vheart

I finished my Ami head!! :eek I want one, now... :devil The head was the most important to me so I wanted to get it all done first. :hook I think it's turning out sooo cool. I'm going to have to keep it hidden from my kids; or they'll be like, "Can I have it?"... "Are you making it for ME?" :lol Then when I say "No, it's for a swap" they'll be all :(... (You should see how many things they have that I crocheted for them, though... :blush)

I finished my Ami head!! :eek I want one, now... :devil The head was the most important to me so I wanted to get it all done first. :hook I think it's turning out sooo cool. I'm going to have to keep it hidden from my kids; or they'll be like, "Can I have it?"... "Are you making it for ME?" :lol Then when I say "No, it's for a swap" they'll be all :(... (You should see how many things they have that I crocheted for them, though... :blush)

I'm lucky enough to have a clue as to what you may be making! :lol

I'm about to start making mine. :)

:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:wooI finally got my Authorization To Test. I can now schedule my test date for my nursing boards.

:eek and now I feel all queezy.

Anyways I have changed my mind on the ami I'm making I just might try some legs :lol

:woo That is awesome! Good luck!!! We'll be cheering you on!

I have a good pattern that has legs, but isn't too hard. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM the link. ;)

I'm making an ami..and it's a secret...neener, neener , neener. :neener

Actually with the way this is turning out....I might not let it go! I'm glad about this swap. I never would have pushed myself to make something like this if it weren't for the swap. TY SUE!!!

I'm making an ami..and it's a secret...neener, neener , neener.

Actually with the way this is turning out....I might not let it go! I'm glad about this swap. I never would have pushed myself to make something like this if it weren't for the swap. TY SUE!!!

I have a general clue as to what it is! :neener

Once you make one ami, you'll be addicted!!

:manyheart thank you hershey 038 for the two wonderful squares!! I apologize I am late on the thank you, they did come late last week. I am just recovering from a week of :sick:sneeze:headache...

Tonyal....congrates!!! :cheer Let the madness begin!! I took my RN boards less than 6 months ago...do you know the pearsonvue trick??

It's 85 here today and we havent had rain in months, next 2 days 102:sun very hot

I cant wait to lay the blocks out

we have only had 55 days this year over 70 degrees....it's various stages of rain throughout the day and maybe hit 60....:dreaming oh sunshine where art tho?

we have only had 55 days this year over 70 degrees....it's various stages of rain throughout the day and maybe hit 60....:dreaming oh sunshine where art tho?

You are so lucky to have:2rain and cooler temps we are usualy about 1o5 and hotter in the summer cant wait for cooler weather.

:manyheart thank you hershey 038 for the two wonderful squares!! I apologize I am late on the thank you, they did come late last week. I am just recovering from a week of :sick:sneeze:headache...

You are so welcome!! And I'm sorry you've been sick, hope you feel better soon! :hug

Tonyal....congrates!!! :cheer Let the madness begin!! I took my RN boards less than 6 months ago...do you know the pearsonvue trick??

I had to take my test at pearsonvue for my certified pharmacy tech license. I never knew a trick!! :eek:think But Tonya, hope you do great and I'm sure you will. :yes

Rene', Linda, and Michelle - I got your squares today. Thanks SOOO much!!

You are so welcome too, Alesha! :)

I heard about it, but not sure exactly what to do. so tell me is it normal to be irritated that the ATT hadn't came yet, and now that I have it ....I want to throw up from the fear of taking it.:(

I started studying and have decided that I definitely did not learn enough. and these practice questions are like aaaahhhhhhhh so not nice. I plan on taking 3 weeks off work to study and take it hopefully right before i leave on vacation.

So smith, any tips for preparing for this madness? I have 2 saunders, 1 kaplan, and a priority and delegation book to study from.

Archived