Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh really...are you have a good birthday?

Yup! I've been getting birthday gifts in the mail all week and got 2 more today! Along with cards. We went to dinner with my parents tonight and I got $100 to spend at our new HL that opens on Monday!!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Secret project #2 will be on the move Monday! :cheer

Woot Woot can't wait to see it!!!!!! By the By Sue............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday:bday:birthday:birthday:cake:cake:party:party:party

Brenda (bgs) Thank you soooo much! Two super cute squares came today in the mail, one a pretty light pink and another that I think is green or blue yay! I just love them. Setting them aside on my "to take photos of" stuff while my camera charges up :)

Thank you very much! :)

Woot Woot can't wait to see it!!!!!! By the By Sue............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday:bday:birthday:birthday:cake:cake:party:party:party

Thanks Erin! :hug

Really

:birthdaySue Hope you have or had a great Birthday

Thanks Evelyn! :hug

I approved you! :lol

HEY I have facebook,, if ya gals wanna add me just Pm me your name's and I'll send a request :)!!

I wont and can't volunteer at a shelter either.. I'd get to attached to all the animals.. esp if ferrets came in. I'd be slippin em under my shirt n bringin em home "what ferret.. that was no ferret that came in.. it was a walking dust bunny and it proly walked away" :blush

I come near tears when I watch animal planet shows the animal cop ones. I get even madder when i see what some animals go thru.

whooo Secret project!! I didnt know there was another (of course I'm good at not paying attention lol).. Can't waite to see what it is and who its' for :).

I wanted to post this for madyson

Mady wanted to say thank you to TAMMY!! for the pretty pink square, Stickers and Yummy candy jewlery! :).

I sent my son to the mailbox (he's 9 but his cognitive age is like 5) and he comes back with the box and said "Mommy someone sent you Oameal (what he calls oatmeal)

lol was to cute.. When i saw the name i told mady she had Meal.. Meaning to say mail! LOL!. she was so excited tearing into the box :).

post-31502-135897573077_thumb.jpg

HEY I have facebook,, if ya gals wanna add me just Pm me your name's and I'll send a request :)!!

I wont and can't volunteer at a shelter either.. I'd get to attached to all the animals.. esp if ferrets came in. I'd be slippin em under my shirt n bringin em home "what ferret.. that was no ferret that came in.. it was a walking dust bunny and it proly walked away" :blush

I come near tears when I watch animal planet shows the animal cop ones. I get even madder when i see what some animals go thru.

whooo Secret project!! I didnt know there was another (of course I'm good at not paying attention lol).. Can't waite to see what it is and who its' for :).

Mady wanted to say thank you to TAMMY!! for the pretty pink square, Stickers and Yummy candy jewlery! :).

I sent my son to the mailbox (he's 9 but his cognitive age is like 5) and he comes back with the box and said "Mommy someone sent you Oameal (what he calls oatmeal)

lol was to cute.. When i saw the name i told mady she had Meal.. Meaning to say mail! LOL!. she was so excited tearing into the box :).

Just use my real full name on the mailing list. I'm the only Sue U... on there. :)

Mady looks so happy with her pretty square and goodies!! :cheer

Secret project? where have I been lately? Ive been on here but always seem to miss a few posts :( Darnit having to sleep LOL

I was thinkin the same thing... I keep missing posts.. and i still can't find the option someone said was here where you can go to the last unread post lol.

DARN Sleeping, cooking, taking care of kids, shopping, hubbys.. all them distractions that keep ya from being on c'ville

:lol I thought that someone would say that. I sent a friend's son something in a popcorn box once, and they said "Oh wow they sent me popcorn." :think I'm glad she liked it, and "you're welcome". :)

Good afternoon ladies =-] I hope your all having a wonderfull weekend!!! I'm about to go pick up our pizzas and not do anything else the rest of the day. haha Earlier I took Bunz' blanket to shake it outside and he had spilled his water dish on it and I shook it and ended up covered head to toe in hay and wetness.... it was pretty nasty. But DH got a good laugh out of it. That's what I get for cleaning his pen right after I wake up when I'm still a lil brain dead. He's got a fresh blankie now and the other one's washing and I'm pretty sure Bunz got a laugh in too... lol :rofl

Good afternoon, ladies! Just checking in briefly... It's Grandma's birthday tomorrow so we're partying today. I baked a cake yesterday and decorated it this morning, now just waiting for the hubs to get ready (isn't this backwards? Shouldn't HE be waiting on ME?) I'm so excited to be around family, my mom, aunts, uncles, "little" cousins (I'm the oldest grandkid but being 5'3", most of them are now taller than I am) Uncle Kenny's bring some tritip to BBQ... can't wait!!!

Taking one of my WIPs but doubt I'll work on it... just never know :)

Yes and there is also a nice sale going on- plus a 40% off coupon! Have fun spending your birthday money!!!!

Got it! ILTC is on sale!!! :cheer Going today or tomorrow with Bruce, then going Saturday with walker1021. :)

Secret project? where have I been lately? Ive been on here but always seem to miss a few posts :( Darnit having to sleep LOL

I don't post on the CAL about the secret project until its done. Its all done with e-mails. Don't feel bad, unfortunately I can't include everyone in it! If you weren't part of this one, you'll probably be part of the next one.

I was thinkin the same thing... I keep missing posts.. and i still can't find the option someone said was here where you can go to the last unread post lol.

DARN Sleeping, cooking, taking care of kids, shopping, hubbys.. all them distractions that keep ya from being on c'ville

See above! :lol

Good afternoon ladies =-] I hope your all having a wonderfull weekend!!! I'm about to go pick up our pizzas and not do anything else the rest of the day. haha Earlier I took Bunz' blanket to shake it outside and he had spilled his water dish on it and I shook it and ended up covered head to toe in hay and wetness.... it was pretty nasty. But DH got a good laugh out of it. That's what I get for cleaning his pen right after I wake up when I'm still a lil brain dead. He's got a fresh blankie now and the other one's washing and I'm pretty sure Bunz got a laugh in too... lol :rofl

Smooth move Exlax! :rofl

Hope you had a great birthday Sue.

Thanks Pat!! :hug

Archived