I discovered a buried treasure!

jtp

So I'll try not to ramble but over the past couple years my mom has been going through a pretty nasty divorce. She lived in this old house that had a little cottage in the back that she sold antiques out of. Well we've been slowly cleaning the house and cottage out and I came across a massive collection of old crochet mags! There are hundreds!:wooI was like WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!! She let me have them I haven't looked through all of them yet but I am so excited. ugh I'm such a dork!haha

That is so awesome. I'd love to come across a find like that. I'll bet you find some wonderful things in those old magazines.:)

Not dorky at all! I would be thrilled to come across a find like that myself! Wow, I can only imagine the things in those magazines!

That's wonderful! It would be so fun, not just for that patterns, but the ads and everything! I had gotten upset with my husband because he had something like 10-15 years worth of National Geographics that he couldn't part with - said they'd make good reference for the kids someday. Well, he finally got rid of them (our "kids" are now 29 &26), but I haven't had the heart to tell him I can't part w/my crochet mags and pattern books because each one has a pattern I want to make "someday"!

Archived