Oh my, Jackie!!

Oh Jackie, those are wonderful!:eek:drool And of course you know that I like the ones with Butterfly in the title best...lol. Your secret pal is one lucky gal to get one. Can't wait to see more. :)

Jackie,

I was telling my mom about your bracelets and now she wants one! I know you said you are trying to sell them locally, but do you sell them to Crochetville gals? lol I would love to order her one! Her favorite color is blue :) Just send me a quick message if you get a chance with ordering info, if you do!

Donna

Jackie, They are beautiful! What size are they (inches)? Would you sell them to C'ville members????(using Paypal)

Sure, Deneen! I make them from 7 1/2 to 8 inches long each. The red freeform one is not for sale though.....:) It's mine......sorry! I'll charge the others US$5.00 plus postage. Have to check how much postage costs will be as the weights of the bracelets vary. The gemchips I used are real. :D

Beautiful! And quite the bargain at only $5!!!

I know, Lynlee......that's the trouble with living in a 3rd world country as you have to sell cheaper. I don't mind selling them here still at US$5.00 though. :)

Absolutely beautiful, Jackie! :cheer I don't know how you have the patience to make them - it would drive me nuts! :thair

I love all of them.:manyheart:manyheart

Bron

gee, Bron! I know you love making beaded jewelry as well and have seen some of your pieces. You do great work! :D

Beautiful work Jackie!! I work with beads a lot, since making jewelry is my profession, so I appreciate good work. I don't think that I have seen anything you do that I didn't love. Go Girl!!

Thanks a lot, Kristina! :hug

Oh Jackie, those are wonderful!:eek:drool And of course you know that I like the ones with Butterfly in the title best...lol. Your secret pal is one lucky gal to get one. Can't wait to see more. :)

Thanks, Jessi! My SP has been so quiet for the past 6 weeks......even if I've been sending her emails and e-cards. I hope she likes the things that I'll be sending her as a reveal package.

I'll make a purple butterly one and see how it comes out.....;)

Jackie,

I was telling my mom about your bracelets and now she wants one! I know you said you are trying to sell them locally, but do you sell them to Crochetville gals? lol I would love to order her one! Her favorite color is blue :) Just send me a quick message if you get a chance with ordering info, if you do!

Donna

I will, Donna! and THANK YOU!!!!!:D

Thanks, Jessi! My SP has been so quiet for the past 6 weeks......even if I've been sending her emails and e-cards. I hope she likes the things that I'll be sending her as a reveal package.

I'll make a purple butterly one and see how it comes out.....;)

Oh Jackie don't tempt me...lol. I am already eyeing the purple and the blue threads in the summer colors. :devil

I sure do hope your secret pal lets you know she's out there!

Ok, so you are going to post a form that we can order these? I am looking at several different colors...yum! :c9

I'll be posting a new thread under "For Sale, Trade or Free" once I have the shipping costs. :D Thanks!

WOWZA, Jackie!!! Those bracelets are gorgeous!!! I may just have to order a couple from you!!! I especially love the red one but that's yours so my next fav would be the pale blue one but I'm going to have to look more to make my choices. You'll be hearing back from me real soon.

Archived