Pictures of my shaw from Elle!!!

WVUAlesha

Wow Congratulations Alesha:

You are now officially a Elle shawl lady

Aren't they beautiful.... You are correct the photos we take dont do any justice to her works of the shawls and the beautiful colors and the softness to them...

Just Awesome...

hugs

Lillibet

yup I love mine, i am almost sad summers comming and i wont be able to use it, as a wrap, bein hubby just has to have AC On all the time AND fans. I freeze at night sooo my shawl will be layed on top of my afghan i use so ican be just rite :)

What is an Elle Shawl?

It looks beautiful!

Alesha, I'm so glad you're so happy with your shawl! I love seeing people be happy! :c9

Tiger, each month I make a shawl (it's my own pattern) and randomly send it to a Crochetville member. Just like TampaDoll does with her totes and TurtleLvr does with her totes and purses.

Speaking of monthly shawls, though, things have been extremely busy here at work. As manager, I'm basically working around the clock. Even though I still actually just work my normal 8 hour shift, every little thing that goes wrong with a guest's room or with a guest for any reason goes through me, and my phone has been ringing around the clock with things that require me leaving the apartment to take care of. I have had virtually NO time to crochet this month, so the March shawl will not be going out until sometime in April, along with the April shawl. In fact, I just got the chance to start it night before last, and I'm going to TRY to work on it Wednesday and Thursday nights while I'm off, but my day off has been in thought only for the last three weeks. I feel so badly because the February shawl was late because of me having the flu, and now that I'm all better, the March shawl is going to be late because I'm just too danged busy to crochet! But hang in there! It WILL be here! :lol

Archived