Jacobs Ladder Round Ripple Afghan Pattern- PICS ADDED

CroJulee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you again ladies for figuring this out and posting the pattern. Am starting now using the following - RHSS Frosty Green Fleck (MC), RHSS Oatmeal and Caron One Pound - Espresso. It is for my DS in Philly. Will be seeing her in June - she just bought a new couch - old one was 20 years :cheer:cheer I love this for her. Will post when it's done. I'm so excited about doing this. OK here I go........:crocheting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well this sure was alot of fun - didn't take too long- thanks again for sharing this pattern

[ATTACH]20295[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20296[/ATTACH]

:)Yours turned our great... I love the colors you used... Thanks for sharing your work! GBU!:manyheart

Well this sure was alot of fun - didn't take too long- thanks again for sharing this pattern

[ATTACH]20295[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20296[/ATTACH]

Can you tell me how i can get this patterm=Jacobs ladder I am so new here =i dont even know how to post girls lol:manyheart I so do want this pattern i am teaching myself...Thank You love your posts.

• 2 months later...
Can you tell me how i can get this patterm=Jacobs ladder I am so new here =i dont even know how to post girls lol:manyheart I so do want this pattern i am teaching myself...Thank You love your posts.

It's in the 1st post of this thread.... is that what you are talking about?

Double Crochet Finishing Technique Stitch *DcFTS* (any better ideas for a name? Lol)- (yarn over, insert hook in top of next Dc, yarn over, pull through 2 loops, place hook through loop made by the Ch6, yarn over, pull through Ch6 loop, yarn over, insert hook in top of next Dc, yarn over, pull through 2 loops, yarn over, pull through remaining 4 loops on hook).

I'm glad this pattern is being utilized by so many peeps!!!! Does anyone have anymore finished blankets to show?

Julee

• 5 months later...

I found this wonderful pattern back in Nov. 2010. Since then I have made 5 of these as comfie blankets. I do 12 rounds before looping the chains up. Another thing I do on all of the Jacobs Ladder ghans I make (not just this one) is reduce the chain on the last round by a couple of stitches. On this pattern I make the chain 4 stitches rather than 6 stitches. The first couple of comfie's I made I goofed on the finishing round until I finally woke up to what I was doing wrong (then it went OK.) After doing the DcFTS I put a final round of SC. I love this pattern. It crochets up quite quickly. Thank you so very much.

Archived