New to Forum

divaborn

Hi everyone!

I've just tripped over this site and so far I love it! I live in Long Island, NY and am pretty new to the crocheting/knitting world.

Started taking classes in March 2005 at my local Michaels as a form of de-stressing and I am absolutely HOOKED!!! From books to hooks...:lol

Can't wait 'til I can show some projects and share both in the enthusiasm and 'crochet-a-longs' that seem popular here.

Regards,

Divaborn

Hi Divaborn,:hi

Welcome to Crochetville, :flowerfrom Canandaigua, NY (that's in the Finger Lakes)! I'm glad you found us here. Isn't crocheting de-stressing? Watch out - being here will add to your new obsession. Since I've been here, I want to try everything I see, and am spending more and more time in the crafts stores. It's a great place to share. Hope to see you around the board!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't tell you how much yarn I've accumulated already in anticipation of all the things I want to make...(so far limited to a scarf, hat, 3 baby blankets). So easy to become addicted!! :coo

See you on the boards...

Hello Divaborn,

This is a close neighbor in Jersey saying hi, and understanding your addiction completely! I can't stop shopping! Then again I couldn't before either! :D

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi everyone!

I've just tripped over this site and so far I love it! I live in Long Island, NY and am pretty new to the crocheting/knitting world.

Started taking classes in March 2005 at my local Michaels as a form of de-stressing and I am absolutely HOOKED!!! From books to hooks...:lol

Can't wait 'til I can show some projects and share both in the enthusiasm and 'crochet-a-longs' that seem popular here.

Reards,

Divaborn

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Divaborn! We are so glad that you joined up with us in the world of Crochet.

Another Howdy from Texas.... Enjoy the site and I love seeing new post of the projects... It really is inspiring... I didn't know that Micheals had crfochet and knitting lessons... Not that we have one near us...Our craft store close to us is a Hobby Lobby... But I do love Hobby Lobby and their sales.. My hubby just does not understand that I always need more thread and yarn.. He will just have to learn we always need more... Have a wonderful evening... Molly

Another Howdy from Texas.... Enjoy the site and I love seeing new post of the projects... It really is inspiring... I didn't know that Micheals had crfochet and knitting lessons... Not that we have one near us...Our craft store close to us is a Hobby Lobby... But I do love Hobby Lobby and their sales.. My hubby just does not understand that I always need more thread and yarn.. He will just have to learn we always need more... Have a wonderful evening... Molly

LOL!!...He will learn...:lol

Archived