Slouchy Purse by Drew Emborsky :D

Mom w/a Motif

I just finished this today. I still need to line it. (That could take me another four years... :sigh not so good at that part...:blush) It's from the Interweave Crochet magazine, Spring 2007 issue. It might be in other places, too. But that's where I got my pattern from. :hook I made it in Lion Brand yarn, Wool Ease 'Oxford Grey'. I want to make another one in Berocco 'Dried Plum'. :yes

post-20-13589748837_thumb.jpg

It turned out lovely. Doing the lining isn't all that bad especially if you have a sewing machine. Just find yourself some very lovely lining material that you can't wait to put inside. I'm sure that there are instructions for putting in a lining somewhere.

I just finished this today. I still need to line it. (That could take me another four years... :sigh not so good at that part...:blush) It's from the Interweave Crochet magazine, Spring 2007 issue. It might be in other places, too. But that's where I got my pattern from. :hook I made it in Lion Brand yarn, Wool Ease 'Oxford Grey'. I want to make another one in Berocco 'Dried Plum'. :yes

Your bag is very very pretty - take it to the cleaners and have them put the lining in. That will take less than 4 years to get done!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived