Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

I've started another one already! I'll get a picture up soon to show the colors I'm using in this one. All the yarn was saved for an entirely different afghan, but I got it out and decided it had to go with this pattern. These are so fun to make!

Candy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm finished! I'll be starting another one as soon as I gather up the colors I want to use.

This looks beautiful! I went to take a pic of mine in progress and my camera battery needs charging. :( But I'm now on round 54 and have 3 hours to crochet tonite. I'll see how much I can get done.

yes, the camera works much better with a charged battery, :lol ... here's mine in the midst of round 56:

post-5630-135897505292_thumb.jpg

charging ahead to see how much I can get done this evening ... the colleague I'm making this for was supposed to have her biopsy today but that has been delayed until she's strong enough for it, probably in a few days. Poor thing has had a time of it being diagnosed, we all feel so badly for her. She needs an afghan :yes

yes, the camera works much better with a charged battery, :lol ... here's mine in the midst of round 56:

[ATTACH]16642[/ATTACH]

charging ahead to see how much I can get done this evening ... the colleague I'm making this for was supposed to have her biopsy today but that has been delayed until she's strong enough for it, probably in a few days. Poor thing has had a time of it being diagnosed, we all feel so badly for her. She needs an afghan :yes

wow this is very nice...I love the orange colors...

wow this is very nice...I love the orange colors...

Thanks, Linda. Actually, it's burgundy but is showing up orange in the picture. I have chosen more on the jewel-tone side for colors. It's hard to photograph accurate colors in my home, too many lighting challenges.

[ATTACH]16642[/ATTACH]

Beautiful. I love how each one looks like a totally different pattern depending on the colors the creator chooses.

Hello, I really love the pictures!

I can't wait to see other thread versions. I am actually curious about different colors of thread.

Unfortunately, Crochet Games really kick me. I am putting my sampler on hiatus until March. By then, my work schedule should be okay.

[ATTACH]16642[/ATTACH]

These colors are gorgeous!!! Im sure you're colleague will love it!

Thanks so much MSmusic and CanCrochet.:hug

My best friend saw it and had to have it...so it will be here

today gone tomorrow...hehehehe:hyper

I'll surprise you with the colors I picked from my supplies...

I'm going to start it now... I'll take a picture tomorrow

Linda :sun

Hmmmm, one in thread ... I so could see this framed for my office. I will ponder that ...

The whole afghan in thread as a wall hanging will be great. I have no knowledge about creating the wall hangings for my crafts. Will you stiffen the thread and put the artpiece on the frame ? (That's if you want to do it for the office. ;))

Archived