Turtle Drawstring bag now available!

TurtleLvr

OMG, he is so adorable. Now I am very tempted to buy the pattern. Wouldn't I look just adorable - a short, round woman who walks with a cane carrying a turtle drawstring bag purse to church. I would be absolutely smashing.

Thanks Deb!

OMG, he is so adorable. Now I am very tempted to buy the pattern. Wouldn't I look just adorable - a short, round woman who walks with a cane carrying a turtle drawstring bag purse to church. I would be absolutely smashing.

Thanks Kathy! That sounds like my mom the other night at dinner. She (of course) stole the bag and used it when they went out to eat. Pop said it was silly, but she didn't care. She thinks its cute!

:turtle:vheart

• 6 months later...
I love it. I, too, am a short chunky woman who walks with a cane. Between Kathy & me, we'll start a new trend. LOL.

Thanks! My mom would be the ring leader of this new trend! :lol

Wow Sue:

Thats one cute looking turtle bag.... I love it how adorable...

Now let me give you a hint here.....

You can use her as a model and make a cow one... I'd sure walk around with my cow draw string bag.... It would be awesome talk around here in the dairy part of the state of NY....

Great Job

hugs

Lillibet

Wow Sue:

Thats one cute looking turtle bag.... I love it how adorable...

Now let me give you a hint here.....

You can use her as a model and make a cow one... I'd sure walk around with my cow draw string bag.... It would be awesome talk around here in the dairy part of the state of NY....

Great Job

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks Lilli! I just may have to make a cow one...hmmm...:think

Yes sweetie yes pretty please with sugar and all the timmings on top..

I bet it will be a precious on too...

I love your designs....

hugs

Lillibet

I love it. I, too, am a short chunky woman who walks with a cane. Between Kathy & me, we'll start a new trend. LOL.

Pictures or it never happened :lol:lol

I think it would be a great conversation starter. Ok now I need a frog purse

Fully

Rely

On

God

now imagine where the conversation could go :clap:clap

OH my, I love it! His little tail is so cute! Your mom cracks me up sue...she sounds like fun! I am hoping to go home (vero beach, fl) and visit and when I pass your place, I may swing in there to turtlenap! :devil

We can always meet in Viera for some shopping! New HL is suppose to be coming soon there!

• 1 year later...

Archived