Lucy and Sierra in the picture outfits(Img heavy sorta)

Aelita

Okay I had about a week to get these outfits done so here is what happened in that week. Mind you I also have two jobs so i am doing this in between them:

Sunday: Started on a jumper pattern for a size 6 and a size 8, liked the way it looked so kept going.

Monday: Was still working on the jumpers got not even halfway done with them both decided I didn't like them so I frogged them.

Tuesday: Started on a long sleeved top pattern, didn't like how it was turning out so frogged it.

Wednesday: Started on another long sleeved top pattern, didn't like how that turned out so I frogged it.

Thursday: Bought a polo like top used it as a template and made my own tank like top in both a size 6 and a size 8. Got them done now onto some skirts.

Friday: Remembered how I did the last set of skirts and started on some more.

Saturday: Got everything done, sewed up the tops, finished the skirts even went to wally world and bought two long sleeved tops to go under the tops I made.

Sunday: Went to Wal Mart and got pics done. Here are pictures of the outfits and my god daughters in them:

post-4232-135897463727_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897463732_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897463733_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897463734_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897463735_thumb.jpg

I just love those outfits. You did a very, very good job on them. But I can't decide which is prettier, the girls wearing the outfits or the outfits. That's two happy little girls in the pictures. They are very lucky to have someone like you.

Thank alot everyone for the nice comments. My right hand and wrist were killing me after I did their outfits b/c I went so fast to get them done. It didn't help that both my jobs involve using my hands alot(stocker and pizza cook) but I am happy as long as my god daughters like what I make for them.

Those are nice outfits, as usual! I love the outfits you've made. I always check and see what you make and the kids always look so happy:) Have you made any more Bratz clothes? (I think that was you who made the Baby Bratz some clothes??)

Those are nice outfits, as usual! I love the outfits you've made. I always check and see what you make and the kids always look so happy:) Have you made any more Bratz clothes? (I think that was you who made the Baby Bratz some clothes??)

Yes I got to test a panda bear outfit for the Bratz Big Babyz. I also got a pattern to make a devil costume for the bratz dolls as well. I am thinking of a xmas dress for my god daughters but I haven't quite started on it yet.

• 1 month later...

Hi Aelita. It's been a long time. Glad to see you again. Love the outfits. But then, everything you make is so good. :yes Can't wait to see your next projects. :)

Thank alot everyone for the nice comments. My right hand and wrist were killing me after I did their outfits b/c I went so fast to get them done. It didn't help that both my jobs involve using my hands alot(stocker and pizza cook) but I am happy as long as my god daughters like what I make for them.

Archived