Another Hello from Iowa!

Hello!:cheer I'm Sarah From Cedar Rapids. I'm 32 and single (I like that way, thank you very much!:devil ) I've been crocheting on and off for at least 10 years, but I've been obsessive the last few months... I start a lot more things than I finish though and my projects can be distinguished by the amount of basset hound fur worked into it;) I have 3 of the slobber and shed monsters -- Clarence, Herman, and Gilbert (yes, I know, it sounds like I have a harem of little old men!)

--SarahC

Hi Sarah and welcome. I have the FIW (fur in work) problem also with a 9 month old black Lab/Dalmation mix. At least it is short enough to remove with tape:devil . Enjoy Crochetville, it is great here.

:flowerwelcome, Sarah!!

You will love it here!

My dog sheds an INSANE amount of fur every day! My hubby was walking through the house out to the patio yesterday morning and says,"Geez! Our dog sheds a lot. I can see fur all over the dining room floor and I don't even have my glasses on." I almost peed my pants when he said it! Don't know why it struck me so funny.

A little fur is worth all the love she gives us though :manyheart.

Welcome!!!

Hi Sarah! I have two furry beasts of my own( 2 sammies) and 3 cats as well (2 of which are insane shedders), so there's fur aplenty out here in AZ, too. I've always saved our sammy fur in the hopes of finding someone to card and spin it for me one day so I can crochet something for myself from all my babies.

And Clarence was my grandfather's name, so yes, a little old man sprang immediately to mind when Iread about yours. But he was a charming little old man, as I'm sure your Clarence is (and the other boys are).

BTW, wait till you hit 40 like me and are still happily single--that's when some of your friends really get desparate to fix you up! :lol

Patty

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived