Hello From Hot and Sticky Iowa

jesdeh2o

Hello all!

I am Jessica and I live in IA. The heat index has hit 107 the last 3 days :hot and it is terrible. I am a mother of 2, Austin:grumpy :bounce who is almost 8 and Alexia:princess who is 3 1/2. I have 2 :cat and 2 kittens. I have been crocheting for almost 25 years, I was 6 when my mother taught me, God rest her soul. I have several projects going at any given time and my kids keep adding more to my to do list:goodorbad I belong to several crochet yahoo groups where I keep very busy with charity work:manyheart . I love making preemie items more than anything. I am so glad I found crochetville. I love sharing and helping when I can.

Welcome to Crochetville, I hope you have a wonderful time here. I know you'll make more terrific friends.

Hi Jessica! I'm Sarah in Cedar Rapids, Nice to meet you! I'm new here too! I suppose I should introduce myself too...

Hello all!

I am Jessica and I live in IA. The heat index has hit 107 the last 3 days :hot and it is terrible. I am a mother of 2, Austin:grumpy :bounce who is almost 8 and Alexia:princess who is 3 1/2. I have 2 :cat and 2 kittens. I have been crocheting for almost 25 years, I was 6 when my mother taught me, God rest her soul. I have several projects going at any given time and my kids keep adding more to my to do list:goodorbad I belong to several crochet yahoo groups where I keep very busy with charity work:manyheart . I love making preemie items more than anything. I am so glad I found crochetville. I love sharing and helping when I can.

:flower welcome!!

You are a busy woman!!!! And I thought I had MY hands full with two teenagers and a dog! LOL

Glad to "meet" you.

happy hooking :hook

Greetings and salutations from Alberta, Canada!!! :welcome to Crocehtville, Jessica, we are so glad you joined us! I too am a very busy mom. I have a beautiful yet a handful dd, 2 :cat's 4 fish, and a dh. I too belong to 3 crochet groups on yahoo, plus a lot of UFO's that is too depressing to mention.....I love

to crochet things for my little girl(check out Dot's Little Ditty Bag pattern...it's

perfect for your little Alexia:) ). Its always a wonder how I can find the time to

do my housework, cooking, and crochet. What a talent we all possess.....:hug

(sorry about the spelling:oops )

Hi I love Iowa!! I have visited many times. I live in Buffalo N.Y. I have been to field of dreams. Because Kevin Costner is my favorite actor. I even meant him last year in South Dakota.!! I thought i died!! Got my picture taken with him.:cheer

Can somebody tell me where it isn't hot and sticky?? Welcome to the board!! I'm sitting here in the a/c and you can't get me outside today!! :devil

Archived