In September I will

fc1123

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the "Ugly Snugglies" for the animal shelter. A real scrap project.

Nothing fancy just row after row of single crochet with whatever leftovers were in the closet.

They are cute. I gave our dog one of the first rr's I made and she spends time pushing it into a ball and lays her head on it in the warm weather. In the cold weather she pulls it out all neatly and curls up on it. I think it is one of the most appreciated I've ever made.

I've got a good start on 5 more squares. Hopefully I'll get them done tonight. There is a local farm show here next week. If I can get this one done I'll enter it. I have the Stained Glass afghan thats on the cover of the 50 Sensational Afghans book. I can enter that if I don't get this one done.

I'll be going back to work at the end of the month so I probably won't be able to clear my whole list but I'm trying. :crocheting

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares, 25 Done

2. Do 5 more squares on the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 1 Done (at the moment)

3. Finish 2 stranded Round Ripple in purple

This thread is really keeping me on track! I love it! In September I will

Continue working on the Redheart Afghan Squares

Finish Sewing Shopping Bags

Make 1 Broom Topper

Make 3 Dishcloths

Make 1 Dish Drying Towel

Make 2 more Potholders

Working on Doily-ghan for Secret Sister

Good luck to everyone!!

I have a few WIP I would like to finish this month:

1) finish the R/W/B ripple ghan for the hospital (1/3 done)RWBrippleghan.jpg

Finished by forgot to take a picture and have already dropped it off at the hospital:cheer

2) finish the scrubby dishcloths I am making for gifts (25 done ??? to finish)

Made two more still have more to make, do this to use up the end of thread cones.

3) finish the ghan I am making out of pastel varigated thread (1/4 done)pastelshellthreadghan.jpg

thats it for now, if I get these done then will make more ghans for the hospital...

Update 9/05/09

wow I'm glad to see everybody making progress as for me not much more done than the turkey plus recovering from heat exhaustion yuck but feeling ok so far today and going on a little trip today won't get much done since I will be sitting in the backseat of a car and no room to crochet

OK... I felt so good finishing a WIp yesterday ( taht had sat there for two and a half years) so...

finishing join squares for a wounded warrior and do the border

a chicken potholder and 2 matching dishcloths as a christmas present

finish lavender preemie blanket

...that should keep me busy for awhile

:yay Just finished up and attached 5 more squares to my Flower Patch. Only 5 more to go and then the border. I'm pretty sure I can finish this one up by the end of the month. That will be one Christmas present done anyway.

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 25 Done - 30 Done

2. Do 5 more squares on the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 1 Done (at the moment)

I know what you mean Heather. I started one in a really pretty dark green a while ago and just couldn't get into it. I kept picking it up and putting it down. Just couldn't stick to it I guess. I finally frogged it and used the yarn for something else.

I've made myself a promise not to let things hang around if I really am not going to finish them.

Thanks Leslie.:)

I finished a pattern sequence last night and now have 4 left then the border. I'm bound and determined to finish it. It's a gift for my husband's nephew who got back from Iraq a few months ago. He and his new "bride" are setting up house. :)

I finished a pattern sequence last night and now have 4 left then the border. I'm bound and determined to finish it. It's a gift for my husband's nephew who got back from Iraq a few months ago. He and his new "bride" are setting up house. :)

You go girlfriend. :crocheting:crocheting I'll be rooting for you. :cheer

Sounds like a lot of projects are completed or at least being worked on. GREAT!!!!!

I have been working on my knit project - the last one on the needles. It is almost complete - about another 2 inches. It goes very slow but at least it is getting there.

Haven't been up to doing as much as I usually do- with work and also been dealing w/bronchitis for the past 2 weeks..... too tired in the evenings for much other than eating a quick dinner and going to sleep.

Congrats and keep up the good work to all !!!!!

Arlinka, I hope you are feeling better soon. If I remeber correctly, you got sick in August. Seems like the summer "colds" are the worst and last the longest. Take care of yourself.

Thanks Leslie!:D I made some good progress today.

Well still working on my daughter's blanket for Christmas though didn't do too much of it since it was very nice out today and I just couldn't stay inside

:yay I finished up the Flower Patch tonight. I just got done putting the border on it. Nothing much just a single crochet row to tie it all together. That's one Christmas present out of the way. I'll try to get a photo of it up tomorrow.

I also finished 2 more squares for the Monet Pineapple and a few more rows on the Purple RR. It's been a good day. :hook

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 35 Done

2. Do 5 more squares on the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 1 3 Done.

:yay I finished up the Flower Patch tonight. I just got done putting the border on it. Nothing much just a single crochet row to tie it all together. That's one Christmas present out of the way. I'll try to get a photo of it up tomorrow.

I also finished 2 more squares for the Monet Pineapple and a few more rows on the Purple RR. It's been a good day. :hook

Congratulations! :clap Can't wait to see your photos!

fc1123, Congrats on the scarf. Heather, way to go on the aran. Your hook must be smokin' :crocheting. I have to get my DH to find the cable to hook the phone to the computer. He's got it stashed somewhere. I'll get the photo up later.

O.k. ladies, I've seen these threads everymonth and think about joining. This month I am jumping in as I have a growing list. :)

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)

2. Finish filet crochet name-Wynia (just started)

3. Start baby boy afghan

4. Finish baby legs for dd. (first one 99% complete)

Archived