In September I will

fc1123

Well still plugging away on daughter's blanket for Christmas. Working on a waffle stitch scarf might have that done this month if not I'll carry into October's thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Heather. :hook

I finished up the Ripple Shrug tonight. That was a quickie to work. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. The small/medium size fit me pretty well. Now that I have a better idea of the sizing, I might make a couple more of these for gifts.

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 35 Done

2. Do 5 more squares on the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 1 3 Done.

3. Finish 2 stranded Round Ripple in purple

4. Ripple Shrug

I finished up 3 more squares. So I have actually reached my Sept. goals. :yay I'm trying to get as far ahead as I can. :crocheting I'm going to have to go back to work by the end of the month so I won't have as much time to crochet.

So I guess I'll add in that I want to Finish the Monet Pineapple afghan. And I'm going to add that cardigan for Chrissy. That will be my new goals for the end of the month.

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 35 Done

2. Finish the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 3 6 Done.

3. Finish 2 stranded Round Ripple in purple

4. Ripple Shrug

5. Start cardigan for Chrissy, my daughter-in-law.

:yay................ thanks!

okay... lets see.........

In September I will:

1) finish amigurumi swap from yahoo group

2) make dishcloth for round robin and mail

3) make 3 charity squares I committed to

4) make gift for fellow yahoo crocheter

5) finish knitting trial sweater

Whew.................. better get busy!

:heart

:mug

as ratdog said welcome because it's never too late because what you don't get finished in this month. You can carry it over to October

Thank you!!!! :U

Well........... I have a good start... I got one dishcloth done of the two I need to make... so tomorrow.. I'm aiming for the second.. then get my package mailed out. :hook

post-18634-135897448982_thumb.jpg

Thank you!!!! :U

Well........... I have a good start... I got one dishcloth done of the two I need to make... so tomorrow.. I'm aiming for the second.. then get my package mailed out. :hook

[ATTACH]8767[/ATTACH]

Aw I love that dishcloth that is so cute reminds of something similar I did with crayons on paper used a bunch of colors love that triangle shape I eventually one make one like that I don't think it's that hard or is it? I'm not sure

Aw I love that dishcloth that is so cute reminds of something similar I did with crayons on paper used a bunch of colors love that triangle shape I eventually one make one like that I don't think it's that hard or is it? I'm not sure

This is one of those projects that looks more complicated than it really is!!! I've made a couple now and have another one on my needles. :knit

Thank you all for the encouragement. It really does help. :hug I got about half of the back done on Chrissy's cardigan last night. It's a very simple pattern, but, I kept miscounting in the rows for some reason. I had to tear it out about 6 times. I finally figured it out though. I'm using SRK Marble yarn and I really like the way the colors work.

My plan for today is to get one more square done for the afghan and then work on the cardigan. So I'll see how it goes. I figure if I can do at least a little each day I might get this stuff done.

:yay

I'd like to finish my large granny square afghan 50% done

and a :2magicmagic scarf for my mom(DONE! WOO HOO)-

I really didnt think that it was going to be much "magic" but it turns out that it can be worn has a cowel (I think that's how you spell it!), or a scarf! However, the pattern directions don't really tell you how long to make it so that it works well as both, so for the cowel it bunches a little too much for my liking at the bottom of the neck. So I will try again! It turned out so well, my nephew (almost 5), saw it and requested a red one! And I started making my son one (he just turned one on Monday), since it's a smaller loom it will go quicker.

So now I have more WIPs (seems like it goes for every project that gets done I start about 2 more) :

I've only put one or two rows on the granny square afghan since the scarf making got to be so addictive!

3 red scarves (make it for one nephew-you have to make it for the brothers too!)

1 blue scarf for my mother -in- law as an EID gift

1 crocheted necklace

1 crocheted watch

Im going to an SnB tomorrow night for the first time in my area, and Im hoping that I don't watch other ladies knitting and want to try to learn that too... :hook I need to stick with one hook and get all of these done!

WISH ME LUCK!

Mel

oh I still have to learn how to knit yikes oh well I will take a class once I get back to working.

Let me look around... I think there is a fellow 'viller that does this type in crochet.

Welcome to the group teakaycee! :clap

Sounds like you are making great progress Leslie! Way to go! :cheer

I'm working on a mosaic afghan for my pastor. Hope to have it done by Oct. 11th for Pastor Appreciation. :hook

Thank you for the welcome!!!

oh... a mosaic afghan... how cool! Cant wait to see!

In September I will:

1) finish amigurumi swap from yahoo group

2) make dishcloth for round robin and mail (Just have to mail it tomorrow.)

3) make 3 charity squares I committed to

4) make gift for fellow yahoo crocheter

5) finish knitting trial sweater

post-18634-135897449082_thumb.jpg

oh I still have to learn how to knit yikes oh well I will take a class once I get back to working.

I think I found a crochet one............... try here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103372

Looks as though everyone is moving along on their projects. I like the dishclothes. :)

I made it another letter on the filet name. I was naughty and started a pair of longies for my dd. So that means I have made little progress on the things on my list. But I plan to work on the baby blanket today.

Thanks so much for the compliments!!!:manyheart

I'm doing good.. I made progress on my trial sweater yesterday......

post-18634-135897449496_thumb.jpg

I will be mailing out my package today for the Dishcloth Round Robin.. so I will be able to mark that off completely later this afternoon! :yay

I have one charity square of the three 3/4 done :hook

I'm gettin' there!

have a great day ladies!!!

Archived