In September I will

fc1123

FC1113,

Your scarf is so pretty! I love the color.

I am also very impressed with your clean floors! I could NEVER take a photo like that!

thanks I try now I just have to clean the pizza sauce off of the cabinet fiance wasn't too happy that I took a picture of the turkey because he didn't want anyone to see the one drawer had pizza sauce on it. I told him nobody here cares

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK... I felt so good finishing a WIp yesterday ( taht had sat there for two and a half years) so...

finishing join squares for a wounded warrior and do the border

a chicken potholder and 2 matching dishcloths as a christmas present

finish lavender preemie blanket

...that should keep me busy for awhile

Here I am.... 4 days later...and I have worked on zilch.... I think my crochet mojo is gone... that being said... I have a new high score in bejeweled :blush

Tonight... I will pick up hte hooks and carry on!

You'll get your Mojo back Lea. We all need to take a break now and then. I took about 3 months off earlier in the year. I just couldn't get to it. I don't know what gave me a nudge but I picked up a hook and got at it again.

I know what you mean. I did a lot of games for a while too. Be jeweled is one of my favorites. I like the matching games. They seem to be the only ones I am good at. :blush

I'm at a bit of a slow down myself.

I need to work on an ami for my older son but haven't started.

This week my arm has been hurting so I don't want to aggrivate it further.

oh well, I will just keep Thinking about the Ami and how I'm going to pull it off (of course there is no pattern).

I have and am working on many things for some of the charities we have going on here..

Currently I have a box of hats that will be going off in the mail today to Goofy,

I'll be working on more hats some lapghans, and a few other things.. I don't know must be the time of year but my hooks are screaming time to do things for others!

Warmest thoughts to you all...

Kristy N. :c9

OK... I changed my projects around a bit.

I am not working on the saltine granny square baby afghan.... I don't have the patients to sew the saltines together right now.... it is packed up and will be done another time.

BUT... I am 95% finished with my knit blanket project and have completed a border on a fleece baby blanket I got at the dollar store. I will post a picture as soon as I can. I think it is really pretty.

I'm almost done with the aran afghan. I have one more side of fringe to put on and then weave in the ends. I can't wait to get this thing done! I've been working on it for close to two months! Hope to have it wrapped up by the end of the weekend!

:yay

I'd like to finish my large granny square afghan 50% done

and a magic scarf on a knitting loom that I'm making for my mom for Christmas 25% done (I know not crochet, but there's really not two sticks involved so I consider it more like crochet)

Thanks for hosting!

Regards

Melanie

:yay

I'd like to finish my large granny square afghan 50% done

and a magic scarf on a knitting loom that I'm making for my mom for Christmas 25% done (I know not crochet, but there's really not two sticks involved so I consider it more like crochet)

Thanks for hosting!

Regards

Melanie

welcome to our group it's ok if it's not crochet and it's knit it doesn't matter here or any Cal on here

I finished the Purple RR last night. :crocheting Those 2 stranders go really quickly. I had yarn left over so I decided to start a ripple shrug I got a tear off for at the store. It's coming along nicely. I think I'll add it to the list. I probably won't finish it this month anyway. It will make a good present for someone.

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 35 Done

2. Do 5 more squares on the Monet Pinapple Afghan - 12 squares, 1 3 Done.

3. Finish 2 stranded Round Ripple in purple

4. Ripple Shrug

Heather~that afghan is beutiful!! great job!!

I have been working on the filet name and baby legs. I'm about half way done with the name, then to do the edges. I have the second baby leg cast on and ready to go.

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)

2. Finish filet crochet name-Wynia (done to the middle of the N)

3. Start baby boy afghan

4. Finish baby legs for dd. (first one complete)

Make a scrap afghan for my niece. I made one for my daughter and she loved it for her dorm room. So now, I am starting on a green, blue and yellow one for her room.

It will use up lots of scraps. Horray!

:manyheart

Archived