In September I will

fc1123

:yay doin' good.........

In September I will:

1) finish amigurumi swap from yahoo group

2) make dishcloth for round robin and mail

3) make 3 charity squares I committed to (1 done)

4) make gift for fellow yahoo crocheter

5) finish knitting trial sweater (worked on it)

:heart

:mug

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My updated list. I can't wait untill I can post this with something crossed off. :) Great job teakaycee on your progress. :yay

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)worked on it

2. Finish filet crochet name-Wynia (done to middle of the A)

3. Start baby boy afghan

4. Finish baby legs for dd. (second one cast on and ribbing done)

Thanks Brenda for the encouragement!

In September I will:

1) finish amigurumi swap from yahoo group (head/body and 1 leg done)

5) finish knitting trial sweater (worked on it)

This darn pink patchwork!! I worked on it for about an hour today and feel like I have gotten nowere! I am half way around on the 6th rnd of the border. I just keep telling myself to pick it up and work on it a little every day and it will get done. At least its easy mindless work. :yes

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)half way through rnd 6 of 9 border rnds

3. Start baby boy afghan

I will:

1. Finsh Baby Hexegon Afghan for BFF baby due Nov 24th, w/bb shower on 10/17;

2. Finish binding on zig zag bb afghan for same bff's bb;

3. Finish bb sweater, hat, socks n booties for (you guessed it!) same bff's bb;

5. Finish daughter's afghan to match her newly decorated room (we just moved to new house);

6. Start my mom's x-mas afghan; and

HERES THE BIG ONE

Try not to start any new projects that I know I can't possibly finish!!!!

Decided I might as well take of the baby boy blanket for this month and replace it with the longies I started. Have been working away but not enough to make any significant progress. Should get some of the name done today in the van on our way to the local walmart to do some shopping.

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)half way through rnd 6 of 9 border rnds

3. finish longies

Well I don't have to worry about anymore bears because the two younger ones have bears. And I have one done for my oldest just need to get it stuffed and sewn together. I still need to work on the blanket but haven't have to buy more yarn and just can't afford to buy yarn for it. It's a two stranded yarn just wish I would have estimated better on how much yarn I would have needed now if only some big miracle came about then I would be able to finish the project.

Well I don't have to worry about anymore bears because the two younger ones have bears. And I have one done for my oldest just need to get it stuffed and sewn together. I still need to work on the blanket but haven't have to buy more yarn and just can't afford to buy yarn for it. It's a two stranded yarn just wish I would have estimated better on how much yarn I would have needed now if only some big miracle came about then I would be able to finish the project.

Way to go on the bears! :yay Wish I could help you with the yarn, hope something happens so you can get the yarn and finish it. :hug

Finished the Strngbad Ami for my son!

:yay on finishing the project!! Way to go!

I got more done on the Monet Pineapple. We went to the Sprint Car races on Sat. night. I always get a couple squares done while I'm waiting for them to start. I also got a bit done yesterday on the cardigan.

In September I will:

1. Finish my Flower Patch Afghan - 35 Squares - 35 Done

2. Finish the Monet Pineapple Afghan - 24 squares, 11 Done.

3. Finish 2 stranded Round Ripple in purple

4. Ripple Shrug

5. Start cardigan for Chrissy, my daughter-in-law. Almost have the back done.

Finally finished another round on the pink patchwork! :yay I also started on the first round on the filet name.

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)on rnd 7 of 9 border rnds

2. Finish filet crochet name-Wynia (done with name on first rnd of seven)

3. finish longies

I better get busy!!! Only 7 days left this month! And this is my updated list.........................:eek

In September I will:

1) finish amigurumi swap from yahoo group (sewing it together)

5) finish knitting trial sweater (couple more inches to the body.. then the sleeves)

post-18634-135897452401_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

:yay

I'd like to finish my large granny square afghan 50% done

and a :2magicmagic scarf for my mom(DONE! WOO HOO)-

I really didnt think that it was going to be much "magic" but it turns out that it can be worn has a cowel (I think that's how you spell it!), or a scarf! However, the pattern directions don't really tell you how long to make it so that it works well as both, so for the cowel it bunches a little too much for my liking at the bottom of the neck. So I will try again! It turned out so well, my nephew (almost 5), saw it and requested a red one! And I started making my son one (he just turned one on Monday), since it's a smaller loom it will go quicker.

So now I have more WIPs (seems like it goes for every project that gets done I start about 2 more) :

I've only put one or two rows on the granny square afghan since the scarf making got to be so addictive!

3 red scarves (make it for one nephew-you have to make it for the brothers too!)

1 blue scarf for my mother -in- law as an EID gift

1 crocheted necklace

1 crocheted watch

Im going to an SnB tomorrow night for the first time in my area, and Im hoping that I don't watch other ladies knitting and want to try to learn that too... :hook I need to stick with one hook and get all of these done!

WISH ME LUCK!

Mel

Alright well I got the Large Granny Afghan completed today! :clap

I finished the crocheted necklace and watch done last week.

The recipients sounded like they loved them, although I'm not sure my sister in law will wear hers, but if she does I'll get a picture and post.

My MIL decided that she wanted the scarf that I had done for my mom so I still need to make one for my mom for Christmas.

One red scarf is 5% done. And I managed to not want to learn how to knit at the SnB that I attended! Whew!

Ok tomorrow or Monday I will post a new thread for October just letting you all know I will be hosting it again for October.

:clap Thank You for hosting these little monthly get togethers! It really is fun to see everyone's progress and get things done.

My October list will be very short. Between these monthy CAl and the Christmas 2009 CAL I am running out of projects!

Well here is my update: didn't get all done but will move it to the Oct one;

I have a few WIP I would like to finish this month:

1) finish the R/W/B ripple ghan for the hospital (1/3 done)http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...rippleghan.jpg done and donated

2) finish the scrubby dishcloths I am making for gifts (25 done ??? to finish)

Haven't worked on anymore of these

3) finish the ghan I am making out of pastel varigated thread (1/4 done)http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...threadghan.jpg Still working on this about 1/2 done.

thats it for now, if I get these done then will make more ghans for the

hospital...

Got side tracked on a Halloween doily and am finishing it up also started several other projects I will add to the Oct cal..

Hard to believe the month is almost over! And I got almost nothing done it seems. Although I made progress on everything and that was the goal. :yes

My progress...

In September I will:

1. Finish pink patchwork baby afghan (99% complete)on rnd 7 (half way through round)of 9 border rnds

2. Finish filet crochet name-Wynia (done with name on third rnd of seven)

3. finish longies (cast on ribbing done working on midsection/butt area)

These will all be my october list. Hopefully I will easily have to add to it! :D

I did it!!! I did it!!!! I finished the multicolor pink knit baby blanket I had sitting around for the longest time. I completed the knit part and then put a crochet edging around it. Also made a hat with a fuzzy pompom.... such a cute looking set.

Now............. on to October. OMG - it's October already !!!!!!

See everyone at the next CAL thread.

Archived