I have found a way to thank everyone for being so sweet here...

I have noticed that Tampa Doll does a bag a month for some lucky women and MissMaxx give a potholder each month to some lucky woman.

I am going to make a scarf each month. And send it out to one woman a month.

Normally I will post the scarf at the end of the month. Like Tampa Doll does. But the August Scarf will be sent sometime next week. Since I just decided on this. I have recipients in mind for the rest of the year. I am going to think up who I want to give the scarf to in advance so I can make the scarf match the person's favorite color as best I can.

Now to decide on August's pattern.

Woo hoo.. That's a great idea!!

I was thinking about that myself recently. I want to do something to but I am still thinking about what I can offer!!

Have Fun !!

:hug

Woo hoo.. That's a great idea!!

I was thinking about that myself recently. I want to do something to but I am still thinking about what I can offer!!

Have Fun !!

:hug

I figured that scarfs are fun quick and inexpensive to mail. And everyone enjoys a nice scarf.

That sounds like a really neat idea!! After Tampa Doll graced me with bag #37(May bag), I've been trying to think of ways of doing something like that in those lines. I think it would be soooo neat to surprise someone with a little something!! As of yet, I haven't come up with anything!! :lol :lol Much success with your scarves!! :clap :clap

That sounds like a really neat idea!! After Tampa Doll graced me with bag #37(May bag), I've been trying to think of ways of doing something like that in those lines. I think it would be soooo neat to surprise someone with a little something!! As of yet, I haven't come up with anything!! :lol :lol Much success with your scarves!! :clap :clap

Thank you!

Ah you guys make me :blush:2blush

It is so nice to see this spreading. MissMaxx is right. It is so cool to give and then see or read the reactions. I love it.

So you go girl and have fun.:hook

Go for it Jempast! And I can say from experience It's even more fun being the sender!

Hey Mary Jo, Look what you started! Thank YOU!

I realized how much fun being the sender is when I sent things during HIJ this year.

Ah you guys make me :blush:2blush

It is so nice to see this spreading. MissMaxx is right. It is so cool to give and then see or read the reactions. I love it.

So you go girl and have fun.:hook

You started all of this Mary Jo! Thank you! I can't wait to send my first scarf. I already know who is getting the first one. I hope she likes it. :hook

YEA! :clap I have also thought about this. I was thinking of making a different item each month. I have to think about what and the cost to ship but I just may get on this one too. Its so addictive.

This is what happens after a while and it is so cool.

Look what I got stuffed in my mailbox yesterday. When I pulled it out I knew I did not order anything, so was surprised to see this.

Look at the colors, and not only did I get enough to make a tote, I was give a name for the tote. This is so cool.

So I am sending out big :hug's to the FGM in Vacaville for the yarn, but also for the name. You Rock:2rock

GIF

So the old addage of what goes around come around works out. I love the generousity and friendship here.

I've thought of doing something like this myself, but totes are what I like to make and I felt like I'd be pushing into Mary Jo's turf. Though mine wouldn't be in the same league as her's. Maybe I could do hook holders?

:turtle:vheart

I've thought of doing something like this myself, but totes are what I like to make and I felt like I'd be pushing into Mary Jo's turf. Though mine wouldn't be in the same league as her's. Maybe I could do hook holders?

Well, you know, not everyone may want one of my totes, they may like yours better. Believe me you would not be pushing into my turf. There is no turf.

If you want to do something, think what will make you happy to make and does not take up a lot of time.

I use the tote to help me relax when I am working on a difficult pattern. I put that one down and pick up the tote pattern.

I am now 2 totes ahead.:rofl

Look at the colors, and not only did I get enough to make a tote, I was give a name for the tote. This is so cool.

Woweee!! Great colours! And we used to eat Starburst as kiddies, except back then they were called Opal Fruits in Ireland (don't know if it was the same in the UK or USA.) I attribute at least half the fillings in my mouth to them :D

Crystal: that's a lovely idea. And you can never have too many scarves. Or bags. Or potholders. That's just a fact of life!

And TurtleLvr: which crocheter is not tickled pink by a tote or hook holder? :yes I'd love to do something like this, but I'm afraid to crochet at the moment because I feel like I have paint chips and plaster in every nook and cranny of my body. Whatever I'd RAOK would come with three pounds of house renovation dreck.

Well, you know, not everyone may want one of my totes, they may like yours better. Believe me you would not be pushing into my turf. There is no turf.

If you want to do something, think what will make you happy to make and does not take up a lot of time.

I use the tote to help me relax when I am working on a difficult pattern. I put that one down and pick up the tote pattern.

I am now 2 totes ahead.:rofl

I'm waiting for the Turtles candy tote. That one has to automatically be mine. Right? Mary Jo? Hello? :rofl

Archived