WOW Jimbo has two beauties here..

Kathyrn, WOW you got dicretionary funds?? I don't even have yarn funds, I am so envious!!!! Good luck, I hope someone who can truely appreciate a Jimbo hooks wins them!!

Oh Man those are purty! One is even a size I don't have a Jimbo in yet! - must check my discretionary funds............

Kathyrn, WOW you got dicretionary funds?? I don't even have yarn funds, I am so envious!!!! Good luck, I hope someone who can truely appreciate a Jimbo hooks wins them!!

When a Jimbo hook like that comes along, I MAKE funds discretionary! :hook (however, given that my DD is starting kindergarten, and this will be our first year buying school clothes.. that's probably where it will end up...)

OMG they are so pretty. I don't have any Jimbo's. I'm so used to my small hooks and love them but these aren't as big as the usual Jimbo hooks. His work is just sooo stunning. I have done some woodworking so I really do appreciate how much work goes into what he does.

This man is so very talented. I just love going to his front porch!

Thanks for the heads up JoBug,

Love and Hugs,

Toni

Okay, I got my bids in. I really need the F hook. I am working on a afghan that uses that size and I am using a clover F. My arm keeps going numb my fingers feel like their on fire. I can crochet all day with a Jimbo hook and not suffer one bit. So I will be be bidding on this one till the end.

Archived